Applications are invited to apply for Zhejiang Normal University CSC Scholarship 2022 in China. The Scholarship is provided by Chinese Government. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Chinese Government Scholarships at Zhejiang Normal University. Students those who want to undertake their Master’s Degree or PhD Degree from Zhejiang Normal University, China are encouraged to apply. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship available for the academic year of 2022-23. Also apply for Dali University CSC Scholarship 2022 in China (Fully Funded).
Multiple academic fields and majors are offered by Zhejiang Normal University under Chinese Government Scholarship to study Postgraduate Degree Programs. There is No Application Fee to apply. The duration of the Master’s Degree is 2-3 Years & for Doctoral Degree 3-4 Years. The award will cover all the expenses.
Zhejiang Normal University (ZJNU) was established in 1956 is a public university located in Jinhua, China. More than 28,000 national and international students are currently studying in the university. You may also be interested in Bond University HDR Scholarship 2022 in Australia (Fully Funded).
Zhejiang Normal University CSC Scholarship 2022 Details:
- University: Zhejiang Normal University
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 31 March 2022.
Zhejiang Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students. The scholarship will cover all the expenses to study free in China. Detail is given below:
- Registration Fee
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation on Campus
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly Stipend:
- Master’s Degree: 3,000 RMB/Month
- PhD Degree: 3,500 RMB/Month
List of Available Study Fields:
The University is offering multiple types of Academic Fields & Majors for both Master’s Degree Degree. The fields are given below:
Master’s Degree Programs:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Public Administration
- Resources and Environment
- Electronic and Information (Software Engineering)
- Master of Social Work
- Environmental Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Comparative Education
Doctoral Degree Programs:
- Fundamental Mathematics
- Applied Mathematics
- Operational Research and Cybernetics
- Comparative Education
- Highest diploma (original or notarized photocopy)
- Academic transcripts (original or notarized photocopy)
- A study or research plan. All applicants are required to submit a study or research plan. It must be in Chinese or in English and no less than 1000 words.
- Two Recommendation letters
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Applicants for Chinese taught programs should pass and have a valid HSK (the Chinese Proficiency Test) Level 4 or higher certificate. Applicants for English-taught programs must submit proof of English Language proficiency (applicants from non-English speaking countries should have a valid TOEFL score of 80 or higher or have an IELTS score of 5.5 or higher.)
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities, are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
The last date to apply for Zhejiang Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 for International Students is 31st March 2022.
How to apply for Zhejiang Normal University CSC Scholarship?
To apply for Zhejiang Normal University CSC Scholarship 2022, applicants need to follow the given below steps. The Complete procedure is given below in the Official Link: