The World Bank IFC global Internship program has offered you avenues to excel in your career by providing paid internship opportunities in multiple disciplines. These opportunities are made accessible for everyone around the globe. The highly motivated individuals are encouraged to achieve the IFC’s and World Bank’s mission of curtailing the roots of poverty worldwide by becoming a part of the world’s largest private institution. The international internship program inspires people to bring innovative ideas to the work of IFC while advancing skills in the diverse and stimulating dynamics of the organization.
The fully paid internship opportunity by World Bank Group is being offered in numerous languages, which has made it easier for individuals around the globe to learn and get equipped with the modern skills required for career excellence in the related field of study. You will be getting the unique opportunity by establishing your social networks with the professionals who are already striving to end poverty and spread prosperity around the globe. Moreover, this World Bank internship will help you exchange fruitful ideas within the community to ensure the well-being of the societies struggling due to social underdevelopment.
The short-term internship opportunity by International Finance Corporation aims to hire global interns irrespective of any gender, racial, religious, cultural, social, political, and economic constraint. The work opportunity through this prestigious program is offered in multiple IFC countries, Washington DC, or any of its regional offices. People are also offered the chance to get this practical experience through online channels also. This is your own choice; either you want to move to the specified location where the internship is awarded or to stay in your home country, considering the COVID-19 situation. You will also be given operational assignments and a chance to work on discrete social development projects.
The international opportunity to learn through a European organization is a remarkable opportunity to grow if you are committed to your professional fields. The operational assignments given to the participants encompass several areas of work, including sector-specific market mapping, portfolio management, investment proposal reviews, advisory services, and many more. Further, other assignments may also include corporate and support departments. The corporate training, skills and learning events are also accessible for you. This opportunity works as a seed for brilliant candidates, which helps plant your future tree because the evaluation criteria after completing the program will make you eligible to apply for WBG Young Professional Program.
World Bank IFC Global Internship Program 2022:
- Washington DC, Kiev, Vienna, Bogotá, Brussels, New Delhi, Singapore, Rabat, Morocco, Nairobi, Johannesburg, Cairo, Mexico City, Vietnam, Amman, London, Kinshasa, Dakar, Abidjan, Antananarivo, Austria, Senegal.
IFC Internship Program Duration:
- The duration of the World Bank Group internship for international students in 2022 starts in May 2022 and ends depending upon the program you enroll in. The minimum period is four weeks.
Benefits of the World Bank IFC Global Internship Program 2022:
- A competitive salary will be offered.
- Limited medical coverage is granted throughout the internship period.
- Academic exposure.
- Professional development.
- Cultural exchange is boosted.
- Helps overcome poverty and spread prosperity around the world.
– Advertisement –
Check DESY Summer Student Program 2022 in Germany
Eligibility Criteria of the World Bank IFC Global Internship Program:
- Applicants must possess an excellent academic record.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a Master’s degree.
- The field of study must be relevant to the internship subject you are applying for.
- Excellent command of the language in which internship is being offered.
- Minimum three years of experience in the relevant field of study.
- For technical internships, technical skills are required.
Check World Food Program Internship 2022
How to Apply for the World Bank IFC Global Internship Program 2022:
- Students have to apply through the official website of IFC.
- Just fill in the academic record appropriately including course title, marks obtained, and other information as required.
- Must describe how you will contribute to the development of society after the completion of this internship.
- Ensure to provide the supporting documents, if required.
- Ensure to fill in all the required fields.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
- Do not apply for more than three internships.
Check Free Online Internships with Free Certificates 2022
Selection Criteria for the World Bank IFC Global Internship Program:
- Academic record.
- Motivation for the internship.
- Years of experience in a related field of study.
- Fluency in the preferred language.
Documents required for the World Bank Internship Program 2022:
- Academic transcripts.
- Cover Letter.
World Bank Internship Deadline:
- The application deadline for the internship is till March 07, 2022.