This is to inform all the newly admitted Postgraduate Students of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka [UNN] that the online registration process has commenced for 2018/2019 academic session.
All candidates newly admitted into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka
(UNN) School Postgraduate Studies for 2018/2019 academic session are hereby informed to start registration immediately.
Candidates admitted into postgraduate programmes for the 2018//2019 academic session shall begin online registration from 14th January, 2019 in accordance with the following process:
Check: UNN Postgraduate Admission List
UNN PROCESS FLOW FOR NEW PG STUDENTS
1. Candidates are to visit the UNN Portal www.unnportal.unn.edu.ng
2. Click to get login details
3. Select New Student and enter your Application number and Click SUBMIT to get login details i.e, username and password which is your application number.
4. Click on STUDENT LOGIN to go back to the login page.
5. In the username and password boxes enter your application number in full and click on LOGIN, which opens your account.
6. Click on PROFILE and then CHANGE PASSWORD to change your default password.
7. Click on PROFILE and then BIO-DATA to complete your profile.
8. Click on ACCEPTANCE and then GENERATE PG ACCEPTANCE INVOICE to generate acceptance fee payment invoice.
9. Proceed to the bank to make the payment and obtain a bank print out and a bank teller.
10. After the payment, click on ACCEPTANCE and then PG-ACCEPTANCE to printout your Provisional Admission Letter.
11. Click on SCHOOL FEES and then GENERATE PG SCHOOL FEES INVOICE to generate PG school fees payment invoice.
12. Proceed to the bank to make the payment and obtain a bank print out and a bank teller.
13. After the payment in the bank, click on SCHOOL FEES and then PG
SCHOOL FEES in your account to obtain online school fees receipt.
14. Then click on GET SCHOOL REG. NO. To get registration number e.g PG/MSC/18/83789.
15. Proceed to room 202 at Postgraduate School for school fees and acceptance fee payment verification.
16. Then, proceed to Room 107 at PG school for your original school fees and acceptance fee receipts.
17. Proceed to Room 106 with your original school fees receipt for collection at four (4) files.
18. Then print out your PARTICULARS of Admission and YOUR PROFILE and submit together with your admission letter to room 115.
19. Visit Room 115 at PG school with your original certificates for verification.
20. Postgraduate students interested in hostel accommodation should generate hostel payment invoice and pay in the bank.
21. After certificate verification in Room 115, proceed to Room 202 for Biometric capturing.