The Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) invites candidates for its 2020/2021 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) as well as all NAU Affiliate Institutions. The dates are outlined below:
UNIZIK Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka or its affiliated institutions their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
Candidates who did not choose NAU as first choice university but scored the eligible cutoff marks of any faculty/ programme can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of institution
FACULTIES/ PROGRAMMES WITH CUT-OFF MARK OF 200:
- BIOSCIENCES: Applied Biochemistry, Applied Microbiology.
- HEALTH SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY: Medical Laboratory Science, Medical Rehabilitation, Nursing Science, Radiography.
- LAW, MEDICINE & SURGERY, PHARMACY, SOCIAL SCIENCES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Computer Science only.
FACULTIES/ PROGRAMMES WITH CUT-OFF MARK OF 180.
- ARTS, BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES, EDUCATION, ENGINEERING, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- BIOSCIENCES: Biological Science, Botany, Parasitology & Entomology, Zoology.
- HEALTH SCIENCE&TECHNOLOGY: Environmental Health Science.
FACULTIES/ PROGRAMMES WITH CUT- OFF MARK OF 160.
- AGRICULTURE, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Chemistry, Geological Science, Geophysics, Mathematics, Physics and Industrial Physics, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Statistics.
- All Affiliate Institutions.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Post UTME.
UNIZIK Post UTME registration starts on Wednesday 12th August, 2020 and ends on Monday 30th November, 2020.
Change of course or change of institution into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (and its affiliate institutions) ends on Friday 20th November 2020.
- Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on “Create Account”
- Enter your UTME Registration Number and valid email address and click “Send”. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly
- Copy the verification code and click on “Continue”
- On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click “Submit”
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
- After successful login, click on “Step One”, click on “Generate Application Form RRR”
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2000 only
- Login to the portal, click “Step Two”, click on “Confirm payment”, enter the RRR number and click on “Verify payment”. If payment conformation is successful, or if you get a notification “Payment already verified”, then proceed to “Step Three”
- Click on “Step Three”, click on “Fill Application Form”, fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period
- Check the “I Agree” box and click on “Submit” button
- -Print out the Application form.
For Direct Entry Candidates:
- In addition to the above registration procedures, candidates must also ensure that their academic transcript is forwarded to The Registrar, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, on or before Monday 30th November 2020.
- Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for admission.
UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Timetable & Requirements.
- The date of Screening Examination will be communicated in due course.
Time and Requirements For The Screening Exercise
- Monitor your personal phone number / email and UNIZIK website for further details on the post-UTME / DE screening exercise.
The screening exercise will be conducted in full compliance with established COVID-19 safety protocols.
Candidates who did not register online will not be involved in the screening exercise.
You must also upload your O’level results in JAMB portal to be considered for admissions.
- Accreditation of candidates commences at 7:00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination
- Print out the application form from the University portal and come along with it for your screening and Post-UTME/DE evaluation
- The date and the time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the Post-UTME/DE PRINT OUTS
- Only bonafide candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the university/Examination Hall.
- Parents and Guardians are therefore strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, Scientific calculators or any Other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall.
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the bank
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the university.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
Application closes on Monday 30th November, 2020.