Fully Funded University of Melbourne Scholarships 2022 in Australia | Applicants are invited to apply for, 2022 University of Melbourne Scholarships in Australia. International and domestic students from all over the world can apply for a master’s degree from the University of Melbourne.
The research program is open to eligible applicants from any country who wish to obtain a master’s or doctoral degree. University degree from 2022 to 2023. This is a full scholarship to study in Australia for free.
Almost all departments and academic professions can obtain a master’s degree. This scholarship covers all costs. The scholarship is for two years for master’s degree and four years for doctorate.
The University of Melbourne was established in 1853 and is the second-oldest university in Australia. This includes a wide variety of events, including public events, workshops, fodder events and on-site liaison jobs. The university provides modern facilities, modern textbooks and funds for research and development. After graduation, students have better job opportunities.
University of Melbourne Scholarships 2022 Details:
University: The University of Melbourne
Degree level: Masters, PhD
Total No. of Awards: 600
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible nationality: Domestic & International
Award country: Australia
Last Date: 31 October 2022.
The University of Melbourne Scholarship in Australia is a 2022 full-time undergraduate scholarship to pursue a research postgraduate programme. The details of the scholarship are as follows:
- Full fee will be given to students undertaking a Master’s Degree by Research for up to 2 Years, or up to four years for students pursuing a PhD Degree.
- Living allowance of $31,200 per year pro rata (2020 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria, or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
- International Candidates are eligible for Melbourne scholarship in Australia.
- Students have applied for Masters by Research or PhD by Research
- Currently, enrolled students in any Graduate Research Degree.
- Applicant must meet the entry requirements.
31st October 2022 is the last date to apply for Melbourne scholarships 2022.
How to Apply for University of Melbourne Scholarships?
To apply for the scholarship, freshmen must enroll in any graduate program. Applicants are then automatically considered for the award. Current students must apply for the scholarship online using the “Apply Now” link provided below. Also, the link of the official advertisement is given below: