UNILAG Post UTME Admission Screening for 2020/2021 Academic Session: This is to inform the general public that the online registration for the University of Lagos Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into all undergraduate courses/programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Year will commence from Monday, 19th October to Friday, 30th October, 2020.
This is to inform all prospective candidates of the 2020/2021 admission exercise that the Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Oluwatoyin T. Ogundipe, FAS, has granted approval to conduct the 2020/2021 Post-UTME Screening exercise online.
The online Post-UTME Screening exercise will hold from Monday 15th to Tuesday, 23rd February 2021. Further details will be shared in due course.
University of Lagos Post-UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O-Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October 2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
Former students of the University whose admissions were withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on the condition that the new admission shall be for a new course/ programme different from the former course/programme.
Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Screening.
Eligible candidates should log on to the University of Lagos website www.unilag.edu.ng and take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions.
- Click on Post-UTME Application.
- Login with UTME number as Username and Surname ( in lowercase) as Password.
- Generate and print Payment Advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make the payment or pay online.
- Return to the University portal to complete the screening form.
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass.
- SCREENING FEE : N2,000
POST-UTME TEST DATE:
The Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Wednesday, 18th November to Wednesday, 2nd December, 2020.
Further clarification may be obtained by calling the following phone numbers:08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877 or via email, [email protected]
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse, and any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
Oladejo Azeez, Esq.
Registrar and Secretary to Council