The International School, University of Lagos (ISL) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into BASIC 7, (JS 1)for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Application forms are available for sale from Monday, December 17, 2018 at the cost of Ten Thousand Naira (₦10,000.00).
PROCEDURE FOR PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORMS BY PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES:
- Obtain a ‘Remita Number’ from the School Account Office.
- Go to any commercial bank of your choice to pay the sum of N10,000 with the Remita Number obtained in (i) above.
- At the bank, you will be issued a payment receipt which you will bring back to the School Account office to obtain the school’s receipt.
- Take the school’s receipt to the Admissions Office where you will be issued the Admission Form.
The closing date for the submission of completed Application Forms is Tuesday, April 23, 2019.
UNILAG International School Entrance Examination Schedule
|EXAMINATION DATE:||Wednesday, April 24, 2019|
|EXAMINATION VENUE:||International School, University of Lagos|
- The completed application form is to be submitted, with a photocopy of the candidate’s hospital birth certificate and two (2) recent passport photographs at the Admissions Office, International School, University of Lagos.
- Children, who will not attain the age of 10 years by October 31, 2019, need not apply.
- Students will be examined in the following subject areas: English Language/Verbal Aptitude, Mathematics/Quantitative Aptitude and General Knowledge, with multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- Past question booklets will be available at the admission office for interested candidates, at the cost of one thousand two hundred naira only (N1,200.00)
For further enquiries, kindly call 07085384061