RSUST Clearance Exercise requirements for all newly admitted students for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all newly admitted students offered Provisional Admission into the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session, that Clearance Exercise has commenced, at the Information Technology Centre (ITC) of the University.
RSUST Clearance Exercise Requirements.
Candidates are to come with their credentials for the Clearance Exercise as follows:
A. FRESH STUDENTS/DIRECT ENTRY
- Admission Letter from Jamb
- Original JAMB Result
- Accepted Admission Status from Jamb (Caps)
- Original O’level Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification Letter
- Acceptance Fee Receipt
- Acceptance for Admitted candidates will end on 11th October, 2019. Candidates who fail to accept their offers before the expiration of the deadline will lose their places permanently! Candidates are please advised to avail themselves of this opportunity.
- The University Authority wishes to emphasize that any candidate who fails to accep this/her admission before the expiration of the deadline will lose the admission.