The Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into her Higher National Diploma (HND) full time and part time programmes, National Diploma (ND) part time Progarmmes , Pre-National Diploma programmes and Post Graduate Didploma Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates for Part-Time National Diploma programmes will apply to JAMB with a fee of three thousand, five hundred Naira (N3,500.00) only. Thereafter, the candidate can apply for admission using the JAMB Registration Number issued by JAMB. Part-Time National Diploma candidates are not required to have written the UTME.
Candidates with relevant qualifications into Post-Graduate Diploma; Higher National Diploma; Part-Time and Remedial programmes are also invited to apply for online screening for admission into available courses in Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, Ebonyi State in 2019/2020 academic session. Visually challenged candidates who have a minimum score of 120 marks in JAMB 2019 may also apply.
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Available HND Courses.
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Available ND Part-Time Courses.
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Available Remedial Courses.
(a) PGD Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
(b) PGD Computer Science
How to Apply for Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic HND, ND, PGD & Remedial Admission.
- The application fee for Post-Graduate Diploma is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only.
- The application fee for Full-Time Higher National Diploma, Part-Time Higher National Diploma, Part-Time National Diploma and Remedial courses is Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only.
- Candidates should visit the school website: http://portal.polyunwana.net/screeningapplication.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
- Select your programme type and provide your ND REG No/Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
- Print the Invoice page that pops out.
- Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
- After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
- Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
- Proceed to fill your details accurately.
The website opens on 3rd JULY, 2019 and closes on 31st AUGUST, 2019.