Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Plateau State University (PLASU) first undergraduates degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Plateau State University (PLASU) post UTME screening exercise will hold between Monday 23rd September and Friday 18th October, 2019.
Candidates Eligible for PLASU Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The Post JAMB UTME screening is open to ONLY candidates who chose Plateau State University as their “FIRST CHOICE” and scored 170 and above in the 2019 UTME.
How to Apply for PLASU Post UTME Form.
The Screening will be done online, following the procedures outlined below:
- Log on to the registration portal on the PLASU website: www.plasu.edu.ng
- Create and Account with a valid phone number
- Check Phone number for Confirmation code and Login.
- Insert JAMB Registration Number in the appropriate column
- Pay a non-refundable Screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, through the following channels:
|HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT|
|Remita Collection Platform (RRR Generation)|
Present payment print-out/duplicate teller at the Bursary Department of the University and obtain receipt.
Also Present the following particulars to the Post JAMB UTME Screening Committee for screening
- Receipt for payment of Post UTME Screening Fee
- UTME Result
- Original Credentials/O’Level results [not more than two (2) sittings]
- Original Indigene Form
- Original Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Photocopies of Credentials
Please, all candidates are required to adhere to the above stated procedures, please.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 18th October, 2019.