NSE Essay Competition 20192020 for Secondary School Students – The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) is pleased to announce the commencement of the 2019 edition of its annual Essay Competition.
The NSE Essay Competition is one of the financial literacy and inclusion initiatives of The Nigerian Stock Exchange. The competition aims to bridge the gap in classroom learning with the practical knowledge required for long-term personal financial planning. The competition’s overall goal is to develop a culture of wealth creation amongst the youth towards “Building a Financially Savvy Generation”. Now in its 19th year, the NSE Essay Competition has inspired over 67,000 young people in more than 12,000 schools across Nigeria.
NSE Essay Competition Topic: How can the capital market help to create a better future for all?
Who is eligible? The essay competition is open to all senior secondary school students across the 36 states of Nigeria and the FCT.
Jump to Topic
NSE Essay Competition Prizes.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|POSITION||PRIZE (STUDENT)||PRIZE (SCHOOL)|
Consolation Prizes: 7 Laptops/tablets for 7 Runners-up
How to Enter Nigerian Stock Exchange Essay Competition.
- The Competition is open to only students in Senior Secondary Schools
- Entries must be written in English and be the original work of the writer
- Entrant must submit an essay on the entry form and complete all the mandatory ﬁelds
- The maximum word-counts are 1000 words
- Entries will be disqualiﬁed if they fail to meet these requirements
Notes for Guidance:
- Entries must be the original work of the writer. This does not rule out input or assistance from others
- Entrants are encouraged to be creative in their response to the topic
- Award-winning entrants are expected to show originality, focus on the topic and competent use of English as a written language. This includes correct spelling, a good standard of punctuation and neat presentation
How to Enter:
- Click here to download the 2019 Essay Competition form
- Send your completed entry form/essay via e-mail to [email protected]
- Submit online via the form below or on our Facebook page
Essay Deadline: October 18, 2019