NPower Screening & Deployment Letter Printing for Batch C 2021| nasims.gov.ng: This is to inform all applicants of the NPower Batch C Recruitment Exercise who have successfully updated their records and were shortlisted on the NPower Batch C Stream 1 (C1) that they are advised to log back to the portal to check their screening/deployment/PPA Letters.
Jump to Topic
NPower NASIMS Portal Information
All NPower Batch “C” who actually partake on the Just Concluded CBT test and Update which was Open and Ended on the 11/05/2021 and who were shortlisted on the Stream 1 batch are informed that PPA Letters are now available for printing, check here on how to print
After the NPower Registration and the test, the NPower management has set for another screening exercise known as physical Verification.
This is the process where all the documents uploaded during the registration process by applicants will be provided physically. In this case, all applicants who participated in the NPower Batch C registration are expected to provide all the vital documents they uploaded during the registration.
Therefore, they are categories of people that will be disqualified during the physical Verification exercise. Before an applicant must scale through the final stage which is the physical Verification exercise, He/ She must have the following requirements to avoid disqualification: just as we mentioned earlier.
1. All your document include Educational Qualifications, birth certificate, Local Government as Origin Certificate and your Identical Card must be presented.
2. You must be present in your State Of residence you select during the registration process.
3. If you were unable to write the test, you will not be selected for the physical Verification Exercise.
4. If there was a mistake in your Personal information during the registration process, please kindly sort it out before the commencement of the Physical Verification.
5. If you have double Registration automatically, you are disqualified. And for those of Batch A” or B” who also participate on this Exercise will surely be terminated from all the FG social intervention programs.
6. All Applicants must be present at the screening Venue.
In conclusion, all applicants are expected to visit the NASIMS official Portal to know their screening date, Begging from 18/05/2021.
How to Check NPower Screening Date and Print Deployment Letter, 2021
To check your NPower screening date and venue for the batch c recruitment exercise, you need to open and login to the NASIMS Portal with your register email and password by following the steps outlined below.
- Visit the NASIMS Login Portal via https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Login using your Email and Password
- After you have successfully login, your dashboard will now be accessible to you
- Proceed to check for your screening date, deployment status, Verification status, test score, etc
- To check for your NPower Screening Date, Click on the “Screening” Tab
- To view your NPower Deployment Status, Click on the “Deployment” Tab
Do the same as above for other actions you want to perform such as viewing your test score, Verification Status, etc.
NOTE: For now, many candidates may not be able to see their screening date deployment letters assign to them, but the verification and shortlisting of candidates for the screening phase is ongoing in batches, so you are advised to exercise patience and keep on checking on the website, so you don’t miss out when you are finally shortlisted and assign a screening day and venue.
Do not forget to leave a comment below if you want to be notified as soon as the NPower Screening Date is finally out and ready to be printed. Make sure you turn of post notification, so you don’t miss out. If you also have a question regarding your NPower NASIMS Portal, kindly drop a comment with your issues, so we can attend to them.