NPower Physical Verification Date 2022 for Batch C2 | Requirements – nasims gov ng: The NPower Verification for all shortlisted candidates on the Batch C Stream 2 has now begun for all shortlisted applicants who have successfully printed their PPA and Deployment Letters.
If you have been shortlisted on the NPower Batch C, Stream 2 for deployment, kindly ensure you have your PPA Letter Printed and ensure is duly signed by your supervisor, then proceed to upload it back on the NPower NASIMS Deployment Portal within three days of the letter been signed.
NOTIFICATION! The NPower physical verification for batch c stream II will commence from 14th to 29th June 2022.
Jump to Topic
NPower Physical Verification Date 2022
This is to inform all pre-selected applicants that we have extended Physical Verification exercise.
Additonal 3 days is approved to commence from Monday 27th June – Wednesday, 29th June, 2022.
All pre-selected applicants should utilise this window and carry out the physical verification exercise as there will be no further extension.
Kindly log into your self-service portal on www.nasims.gov.ng to check if you have been selected, also to confirm the venue for your physical verification which is stipulated to commence from Tuesday 14th to Wednesday 29th of June 2022.
Only Candidates who see “Pre-selected” or “Beneficiary” on their dashboard will be allowed at physical verification venues.
You can use the USSD code *45665# to confirm the venue for your physical verification.
You are expected to come with the following requirements:
1. Your N-Power identification number
2. Valid means of identification
3. Academic credentials.
The NPower Batch C, Stream 1 beneficiaries that were unable to do their physical verification last year due to some challenges are to join the batch c2 for their physical verification slated to commence from 14th to 29th June 2022.
Check this out: NPower Deployment Status Checker 2022 for Batch C Stream 1 and 2
- NJFP Application Form Portal 2022 – www.njfp.ng/apply
- Apply Now – Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Program 2022 | www.njfp.ng
- NIRSAL Non-Interest Loan for AGSMEIS and TCF 2022 – nibloans.nmfb.com.ng
Take Note: The ongoing physical verification is for graduate volunteers only, as the non-graduate trainees will be verified at their respective training venues and camps.
NPower Screening Requirements
All applicants who are shortlisted and assigned place of primary assignments will undergo NPower physical verification of the data and credentials uploaded on their NASIMS Dashboard.
Below are some documents required for the physical screening of deployed applicants, make sure you get them ready before resuming work at your place of primary assignment.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN) Printout (If available)
- Copy of Deployment Letter (Not Necessary)
- Valid Identification Card (National ID, Driver’s License, Voter’s Card, International Passport)
- NYSC Discharge Certificate (If Applicable)
- SSCE Certificate (If Applicable)
- Other Educational Credentials
- Passport photograph
- State Origin Certificate
Make sure you have all the above documents for a successful screening, kindly note that the Bank Verification Number Printout above is optional but recommended if you already have.
NPower NASIMS Screening Information
- Candidates will be verified by Local Government Inspectors of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) through an automated system by which they will be identified by their fingerprints and then be required to present original copies of their Letters of Engagement; Academic Credentials; and Valid means of Identification for sighting for the NPower Physical Verification.
- Many candidates have been unable to download their Engagement Letters from the N-Power portal. The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs has advised that this is a deliberate strategy to reduce congestion at the Verification Centers. The portal will be activated at intervals within the Two (2) Weeks of Verification to allow more persons to download their letters and undergo verification. In a nutshell, the Physical Verification will be done in batches.
- Candidates who are successfully verified are to report at their Places of Primary Assignment immediately, while those rejected by their PPAs or who have associated issues can approach their State NSIP Office
Can I Attend NPower Physical Verification Without Deployment?
The many questions asked by applicants shortlisted on the NPower Batch C, Stream 2 is whether they can participate in the physical verification exercise slated for 14 to 25 June without their deployment letter.
Below is the answer you need to know concerning this question that is on many applicants mind.
The NPower Batch C Stream 2 Physical Verification Exercise is for all applicants who have done their biometrics capturing successfully.
On the last Stream 1, it was deployment and posting before physical verification, but on the current Stream 2, it is physical verification before deployment and posting. Hope this clarifies your confusion.
NOTE: Beneficiaries who have done their biometrics capturing and are not yet deployed, they are also advised to participate in the physical verification as deployment is still ongoing and some of such applicants have received emails regarding physical verification even though they are yet to be deployed.
Call NPower or NASIMS
FOR COMPLAINTS AND ENQURIES ON NASIMS/N-POWER/NEXIT, CALL THE SUPPORT CENTER:
092203102, 018888148, 018888340, 018888189.
If you want to be notified of the NPower physical verification activities, then leave a comment below. If you have further questions on the NPower Batch C Stream 2 Screening and Physical Verification that you might need answers to, kindly leave us a comment below, and we will attend to them immediately.