NIS (Nigeria Immigration Service) Recruitment Form 2023 | cdcfib.career Portal: The civil defence, correctional, fire and immigration services board (cdcfib) wishes to refer to the publication in the daily trust and nation newspapers of 12th january 2023 on the nigeria immigration service (nis) recruitment, and to inform interested applicants to commence application on the board’s portal at (https://cdcfib.career) from monday 16th january 2023
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is the government agency that has been charged with the responsibility of migration management in Nigeria.
We are seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointment to fill existing vacancies in the following positions below in the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS):
Jump to Topic
NIS Recruitment Available Positions
Below are the available positions/vacancies available at the 2023 Nigerian Immigration Service, NIS Recruitment Exercise and their respective qualifications/requirements.
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre
i.) Superintendent of Immigration (SI) – CONPASS 11, Professional (Doctors)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of the First Degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/ Exemption certificate.
ii.) Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) – CONPASS 10, Professional (Pharmacists)
- Applicants must be holders of Bachelor’s degree / Higher National Diplomas or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
iii.) Assistant Superintendent of Immigration (AS II) – CONPASS 8
- Applicants must possess minimum of the First Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/ Exemption certificate.
CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre
i.) Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII), General Duty (CONPASS 06)
- Applicants must be holders of National Diploma (ND), NCE or advanced NABTEB obtained from any recognized institutions.
CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre
i.) Immigration Assistant III (IA III) CONPASS 03 – General Duty
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary level, SSCE / NECO, GCE or its equivalents with a minimum of four (4) credits in not more than two sittings, which should include English and Mathematics.
ii.) Immigration Assistant III (IA III) CONPASS 03 – Artisans
- Motor Drivers
NIS Recruitment Application Requirements 2023.
- Applicants must be holders of Ordinary level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test Certificate.
General Statutory Requirements for the Recruitment
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Has National Identity Number
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Applicants must be fit and present a Certificate of Medical Fitness from any recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
- Be required to pass drug test.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years, with exception to Doctors and Pharmacists, who must not be more than 35 years;
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female;
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted during documentation, shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
Computer Based Test (CBT)
- There shall be a computer-based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to each person.
How to Apply for NIS Recruitment 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Visit the new immigration recruitment portal via https://cdcfib.career/
- Click Apply and supply all your details
- Submit your application when done.
NOTE: Portal opens on 16th January 2023 and closes 30th January 2023. Make sure not to miss this opportunity.
- All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
- Candidates should note that this application is absolutely FREE.
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms, which must be duly completed for submission during the screening exercise.
- Applications after the above closing date or in breach of the procedures shall not be entertained.
- Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications shall lead to automatic disqualification.