Nigerian Army SSC 47 Shortlisted Candidates for Cadet Training 2021: Did you applied for the Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant (SSC) Course 47 Recruitment Exercise and you are searching for the list of shortlisted candidates? Check List of successful candidates to attend the cadet training below.
This is to inform the general public that candidates who were successful at the SSC 47 / 2021 Selection Board held at the Nigerian Army Training Area Falgore, Kano State from 16th January – 4th February, 2021 have been shortlisted and published on the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal.
Nigerian Army SSC 47 Shortlisted Candidates for Cadet Training 2021.
List of Successful Candidates for Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant Course 47 / 2021
The underlisted successful candidates from the Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant Course 47 / 2021 Selection Board are to report for officer cadet training at the old site of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna on Tuesday 6 April 2021.
Check: Nigerian Navy Batch 31 Interview Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 PDF
Candidates who participated in the Selection Board are strongly advised to confirm their names and other details from the portal to ensure they are shortlisted before reporting for Cadet Training at the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna.
Successful candidates are to report at NDA (Old Site) with the following:
- Original credentials and SSC 47 online application print out that bears their passport photograph.
- Four copies of 5 x 7 coloured photograph in suit and in full standing position without cap / hat.
- Two pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy blue shorts (without stripes).
- Two pairs of black trousers.
- Two pairs of pure white canvas trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- A set of cutlery.
- Two pairs of national dress or suit and casual wears.
- Serving military personnel are to come along with release letters and passes from their commanders/commanding officers.
Successful candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Wednesday 7 April, 2021 will forfeit their positions and be replaced by another candidate on the Reserve List.
- Candidates are to beware of internet fraudsters that may operate other websites to publish names and defraud unsuspecting candidates.
- Accordingly, candidates are to make sure they only confirm their names from the authentic Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal.