Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidates 2022 for Training – The Nigerian Army has released result of the just concluded DSSC Examination the names of candidates shortlisted for the DSSC 26 recruitment exercise.
Did you apply for the Nigerian Army DSSC? if yes, then the training of successful candidates has been announced, kindly check the list of shortlisted candidates below.
Jump to Topic
How to Check Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidates.
The Nigerian Army wishes to inform the general public that the Results of the Selection Board for Direct Short Service Commission Course 26/2022 will held at Nigerian Army Battle Fitness Centre Falgore, Kano State from 11 – 24 June 2022 is now out.
Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidates 2022 PD
1. Each successful candidate is to report to Nigerian Defence Academy, RIBADU Cantonment, Kaduna not later than 23 July 2022.
Successful candidates are to come along with the following:
a. Original credentials including online print out that bears his/her passport photograph(s).
b. Four copies of 5×7 coloured photographs in suit and in full standing position without cap/hat.
c. Two pairs each of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy blue short (without stripes).
d. Two pairs of pure white canvas/trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
e. A pair of navy blue track suits (without stripes).
f. Two pairs of white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
g. One blanket (grey or army green colour).
h. A set of cutlery.
i. One pair of national dress, one pair of black suit and 2 pairs of casual wears.
j. One pair of white shirt, one pair of blue shirt and a black tie.
k. A pair of black belt.
l. Four pairs of white socks and 2 pairs of black socks.
m. A set of wrist watch.
n. A pair of black laced shoes.
o. A pair of swimming trunk.
p. Pressing iron.
2. Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
a. One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
b. Two black lounge skirts.
c. A pair of trouser suits.
d. Two pairs of black short tight.
3. Serving military personnel are to come along with release letters and passes from their commanders/commanding officers.
4. Successful candidates who fail to report within the stated period will forfeit their positions.
5. All reserve candidates are not to report until when invited.
[wp-embedder-pack width=”100%” height=”400px” download=”all” download-text=”” attachment_id=”16985″ /]
All candidates are to bring the following:
- a. Photocopy of their Application Photo Cards.
- b. Means of Identification – National ID Card, International passport or driver’s license.
- c. 3 copies of current passport photographs.
Nigerian Army DSSC Training Date 2022.
The Nigerian Army (NA) wishes to inform the public that the Training Exercise for Direct Short Service Commission 26/2022 (DSSC 26) will hold from 23 July 2022.