Recruitment.army.mil.ng and ims.army.mil.ng is the Official Recruitment Portal for 2023/2024 Nigerian Army 85RRI | Nigerian Army Official Application Portal for 85 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades and Non Trades Men and Women.
Are you interested in applying for the Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment Exercise? If yes, kindly read this post to be properly guided and informed on key details of the application process.
Heads up! The Nigerian Army 85 RRI Recruitment Application Form Portal is now live and accepting applications for 2023.
What is the Meaning of RRI?
The short form (RRI) means Regular Recruit Intake. I believe this will be helpful for those who doesn’t have an idea of what the abbreviation means, now you know.
Check: Nigerian Army 84RRI Screening Date / Centers 2022/2023 | ims.army.mil.ng
When is Army 85RRI Recruitment Form Coming Out?
According to the information we have received, the Nigerian Army 85 Regular Recruit Intake Recruitment Application Portal is now receiving applications, the period for application is from 13th March to 14th April 2023.
Who is Eligible to Apply for Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment?
Below are the requirements you must meet as a Nigerian in order to apply and work with the Nigerian Army in the 2023 recruitment exercise.
(1) Applicants must be single and Nigerian citizen by birth, and must possess National Identity Card/NIN or BVN.
(2) Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army Standards.
(3) Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
(4) Applicants must possess a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council.
(5) Applicants must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
(6) Applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.65 meters tall for male and female candidates, respectively.
(7) An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while trades men/women must not be more than 26 years as at 31 April 2023.
(8) All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
(9) In addition to the above qualification, those applying as trades men/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guild Certificate. Details are available on the website.
(10) Interested candidates are advised to log on to the NA recruitment website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to complete online registration from 13th March to 14th April 2023. Selected candidates will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled for 2nd – 17th May 2023.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment 2023
If you are interested in applying for the Nigerian Army 85 Regular Recruit intake recruitment exercise, you must meet all the requirements mentioned above.
Visit: Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment Form 2023/2024 | recruitment.army.mil.ng for full details.
The Application Portal for the Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment is recruitment.army.mil.ng Or https://ims.army.mil.ng/darrr/
NA 85RRI Application Portal Procedures
(1). Apply online at the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
(2). Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
(3). Complete the application form, upload relevant documents, submit it online, and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
(4). Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
SEE: Nigerian Army 84RRI Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023 PDF | ims.army.mil.ng
Army 85RRI Application Requirements 2023
|Minimum Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximum Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimum Age (Trades)||18|
|Maximum Age (Trades)||26|
|Minimum Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimum Height (Female)||1.62|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/TRADES TEST/ CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE.|
|Application Period||13 Mar 23 – 14 Apr 23|
(1) Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
(2) No special center for recruitment.
(3) There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
(4) All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
(5) Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
(6) Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
(7) Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
(8) Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
(9) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
(10) Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
(11) Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
(12) Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 2 – 17 May 2023.
Remember that this 85 RRI Recruitment of the Nigerian Army is opened both to Trades and Non-Trade Applicants.
Beware of Fraudsters, Nigerian Army Recruitment Form is Free of Charge.
If you find this helpful, kindly share. If you also need the latest news update on Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment Exercise, Kindly leave a comment below, and you will always be informed on the date NA 85rri Form will be out online.