Are you looking for where to apply for the NDLEA Recruitment Form 2023? Do you want to know the procedure to apply for NDLEA application form 2023? If your answer is yes, make sure you read this guide/procedure outlined below for better understanding.
Furthermore, you should be aware that we are here to inform you with the latest news on NDLEA Recruitment. You should also note that NDLEA Recruitment Form for 2023 is free for everyone.
In this post, you will find out more on NDLEA Recruitment Portal 2023 and how to apply and fill NDLEA Application form. If you want to apply for NDLEA jobs, you’re to understand and meet-up with the recruitment requirement and process.
NDLEA Recruitment Categories 2023
Below are the categories advertised by the NDLEA for the 2023 recruitment exercise, with their respective entry requirements and eligibility.
a. Superintendent Cadre (General Duties or Specialists).
(1) Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II CONPASS (08). Applicant must possess first Degree/HND in any discipline from a recognized institution of learning and NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
(2) Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9) Applicant with LL.B. BL. B.Eng. (with COREN), B.Pharm, etc., on successful completion of training, shall be granted the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9).
(3) Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10). Applicant with MBBS or DVM on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10).
b. Narcotic Agent Cadre.
(1) Chief Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (07),
must possess a Nigerian Certificate of Education, registered nurses and midwives, Pharmacy technicians, lab technicians, dental technicians, or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
(2) Senior Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (06). Applicant must possess a National Diploma (ND) or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
(3) Narcotic Agent CONPASS (05). Applicant must possess 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including English and Mathematics.
c. Narcotic Assistant Caddre.
(1) Narcotic Assistant I-CONPASS (04). Applicant must possess at least 4 Credits in SSCE/GCENABTEB including Mathematics or English Language.
(2) Narcotic Assistant II-CONPASS (03), Applicant must possess at least 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English Language.
(3) Artisans, Mechanics, Drivers, Cleaners/Gardeners etc. Applicant must provide evidence of completion of secondary school or Trade Test Grade II or III.
NDLEA Recruitment Requirements.
Right now, you will see all you need to know and have before submitting your application form for NDLEA jobs in 2023 Here are all the requirements to apply on official website via NDLEA Portal:
a. Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN). Also, computer literacy shall be an added advantage for all cadres.
b. Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Agency.
c. Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
d. Applicants must not be less than 20 years or more than 35 years of age for the first category, while the age limit for the second and third categories is 30 years and not less than 18 years at the point of entry. However, 40 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
e. Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65 meters for male and 1.60 meters for female.
f. Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practicing licenses, while Lawyers must have been called to the Bar.
g. Applicants must be drug free and also be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
h. Applicants must use their personal email address and phone numbers when submitting their applications online.
Note: The Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificates in the relevant field.
In conclusion, please note every thing listed above are essential to apply ongoing National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment:
How to apply for NDLEA Recruitment Form 2023.
Here is the procedure on how to get the recent NDLEA Jobs form. The online application will be open for a period of four weeks from Sunday 12th March to Saturday 8th April 2023. Interested applicants are to log on to the NDLEA online recruitment portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng and complete the application.
Interested candidates should visit the NDLEA Website via https://ndlea.gov.ng/ and click on CAREERS or the direct NDLEA Recruitment portal 2023 via https://recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng/ to continue with the application process (You must be signed up to apply).
Here is a step-by-step application guidelines and procedures as officially released by the agency on 9th March 2023.
Step 1: Visit the official NDLEA recruitment portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng.
Step 2: Click on the “CAREERS” button on the homepage, you will be taken to https://recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng/
Step 3: Fill out the application form with your personal information, educational qualifications, and work experience.
Step 4: Upload scanned copies of your passport photograph, credentials, and other required documents.
Step 5: Submit the application form and print out a copy of the confirmation page.
Fill out the form and ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
(1) Passport Photograph.
(2) Educational Certificates.
(3) Certificate of State of Origin.
(4) Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
(5) National Identity Card.
(6) NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
e. Applicants must print out their online generated slip on completion of their application.
f. Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
g. All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
h. Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
Note: Multiple applications would lead to disqualification. Closing Date. All applications must be submitted online not later than Saturday 8 April 2023.
Print Out. Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion and download referee forms to be completed by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society as stipulated on the form when coming for the screening/interview.
Note: The application form is free of charge. Do not pay money to anyone for assistance in filling out the form.
Download NDLEA Referee / Guarantors Form Here
For more information, visit https://recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng/
Application Deadline/Closing Date: Deadline for submission of completed application is Saturday 8th April 2023. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the next phase.
However, if you’re to Download/Fill the application form, ensure you follow guides here on this page. We will never ask you to pay money for any recruitment posted on this site. And also be informed that we’re here to give you the latest recruitment news in the country.
Finally, the Federal government and non-government organization will not ask to pay huge amount of money before you are employed. Therefore, do not fall for fraudsters asking you to pay cash or any other thing before you get recruitment form of any firm.
The Next Step After Applying For NDLEA Recruitment Application | www.ndlea.gov.ng
Let’s not tell long story anymore, if you want to be called for NDLEA Job interview, and Screening you must note the instruction below.
- First, Only candidates who complete their applications will be shortlisted
- Second, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicants are however warn to submit only one application as multiple applications will lead to automatic disqualification
Do you want to be notified when NDLEA Application Portal will be open? Are you ready to secure your dream job with NDLEA? If your answer to the above question is yes! All you need to do is to comment below, so you can be notified when the form comes out.