The management of the National Teachers’ Institute (NTI), Kaduna has published the school fees schedule for all categories of students of the institution.
NTI School Fees Schedule:
Here is the tuition/ registration fees for NTI;
1) Bachelor’s Degree in Education:
- 1st Semester Tuition Fees Registration – N40,000
- 2nd Semester – N40,000
- Total – N80,000
2) Postgraduate Diploma in Education:
- First Semester – N25,000
- Second Semester – N25,000
- Total – N50,000
3) Advanced Diploma in Education:
- 1st Semester – N18,000
- 2nd Semester – N18,000
- Total – N36,000
4) Nigeria Certificate in Education:
- 1st Semester Tuition Fees Registration – N15,000
- 2nd Semester Tuition Fees Registration – N15,000
- Total – N30,000
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The N.T.I. tuition fees is paid per SEMESTER. The Payment of the above-mentioned amount and obtaining a Valid PIN Number alone without processing that PIN on the NTI Students’ Portal (www.ntionline.net) does NOT put a student in the list of those that have PAID their tuition fees.
For a student’s name to appear in the list of those that PAID, he/she MUST PROPERLY process that PIN number on the NTI Students’ Portal and obtain an NTI Signed Student Registration Form that bears the Correct YEAR, SEMESTER and PROGRAMME.