MarketMoni Loan Application Form Portal 2021/2022: This article will guide you and give you vital information about MarketMoni Loan Application Process, how to apply for MarketMoni Loan, requirements and many more useful information that will ease your application process.
MarketMoni is a program unprecedented in Nigeria’s recent history, granting interest-free credit facilities to existing micro-enterprises of market women and traders, artisans, enterprising youth and agricultural workers under the Government Enterprise Empowerment Programme, GEEP 2.0.
The scheme of the National Social Investment Office is an initiative targeted at expanding the scope and scale of economic opportunity for the financially vulnerable. The Federal Government is executing MarketMoni through the Bank of Industry (BOI), an organization of the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment.
Jump to Topic
MarketMoni Loan Application – How its Works
Applicants receive loans ranging from N10,000 to N100,000 per applicant for as long as 6 months. The loan attracts no interest except a one-time 5% administrative fee, that’s all.
The MarketMoni Loan of Federal Government has been exiting in thirteen (13) states in Nigeria, the states include Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Ekiti, Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Lagos and Ogun.
Recently the MarketMoni Loan of Federal Government has been extended to plateau, Jigawa and Kebbi. All the 36 States of the Federal Republic of Nigeria will be covered under the Government Enterprise Empowerment Programme, GEEP 2.0
MarketMoni Terms and Conditions involves
Before applying for the loan you need to know terms that are involved, see below MarketMoni Terms and Conditions
- Loan Tenor: 6 Months
- Weekly repayment with a two-week grace period
- Administrative Fee of 5% (No other charges)
MarketMoni Loan Application Requirements
- You must have a valid BVN
- You must belong to a registered and accredited market association, cooperative or trade group
- Your market association, cooperative or trade group must nominate you for a loan and must be willing to stand in as your guarantor
- Your market association, cooperative or trade group must be registered with BOI
- You must have a business location which will be verified by MarketMoni agents
How to Apply for MarketMoni Loan
Before applying for the loan you must have a valid BVN number from a recognized bank in Nigeria then follow the steps below to apply
- Apply via https://apply.marketmoni.com.ng/ (application link not functional)
- Download the MOU Template (one per co-operative)
- Download the Excel Sheet (one per co-operative) to provide your members’ details
- Fill the MOU template and Excel sheet carefully with the right information
- Come back to this page and submit your MOU and Excel sheet
To access a MarketMoni loan:
1. First, you must have a BVN
2. Next, you must belong to an accredited market association or cooperative registered in your State or with the CAC.
3. Third, your association or cooperative must indicate its interest in MarketMoni by submitting its information to BOI including its certificate of registration. You may contact us through the following platforms:
- visit www.boi.ng/marketreg
- Call 0700-CALL- BOI (which is 0700-225- 5264)
- visit any BOI office in the country, or
- visit a NSIP assigned State Focal Person to register your cooperative’s interest in MarketMoni.
If you have unanswered queries, kindly state them in the comment section, and we will do our best to address them with the most useful answers.