Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Shortlisted Candidates 2022 for Aptitude Test: The Nigerian Navy have now released the list of candidates shortlisted for the Batch 34 aptitude test for 2022 NNBTS NNR34 Recruitment Exercise.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Nigerian Navy 2022 recruitment exercise that they can now check if they have been shortlisted for the aptitude test or not, as the list of successful candidates is now yet out online.
NOTICE! The Nigeria Navy Batch 34 Names of Candidates Shortlisted for the NNBTS Exam is now out online as of 1st October 2022.
The Nigerian Navy Batch 34 NNBTS Aptitude Test and Screening of candidates will hold from 7:00 am, 8th October 2022 nationwide at designated centers in various states.
Jump to Topic
The Nigerian Navy has released the names of candidates from the online application portal whose applications were deemed successful and enlisted for the NNBTS NNR34 Screening and Aptitude Test/Exam 2022.
List of Candidates shortlisted for Batch 34 Aptitude Test of the Nigerian Navy NNBTS is accessible on https://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/successful-candidates/.
- Applicants shortlisted below are to report at their chosen examination centres indicated against their names for the Recruitment Examination, which is proposed for 8 October 2022 at 7.00 AM.
- Applicants will not be allowed to write the Recruitment Examination in any centre other than their chosen centre. Applicants are to come along with the following:
- Print out of the Application Form showing particulars of candidate.
- One Colored Passport Photograph.
- Writing materials (2B Pencil and Eraser).
- Face Mask.
SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS FOR NIGERIAN NAVY BASIC TRAINING SCHOOL Batch 34 RECRUITMENT EXAMINATION
View and download the below attached document to see the names of shortlisted candidates for the Nigerian Navy Examination for AK34.
Successful candidates for the Nigerian Navy NNBTS Batch 34 will also be contacted via SMS informing them of their shortlist for examination.
[wp-embedder-pack width=”100%” height=”400px” download=”all” download-text=”DOWNLOAD NAVY BATCH34 NAMES” undefined=”” attachment_id=”17153″ /]
Aptitude Test Date: Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Exam/Aptitude Test Date 2022 | joinnigeriannavy.com
If you are shortlisted for the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 34 Recruitment Examinations, then that means you want to work with the Nigerian Navy.
To work or join the Nigerian Navy, you have to pass your exam by preparing very well ahead of others, as candidates who scores less in the examination won’t make it to the next phase of the recruitment exercise, which is interview and screening.
So to prepare very well and pass the NNBTS exam 2022, all you need is access to Nigerian Navy Previously Conducted Exams Questions and Answers, which we are giving it out very cheap. Click here to Download Nigerian Navy Past Questions and Answers PDF from 2016 to 2022 Now
Applicants must come to the recruitment centers with the following documents:
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of Credentials.
- Duly completed identification form to be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from the candidate’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by any of the persons mentioned in Sub-Paragraph (c) above.
- Candidates are advised to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centers.
Applicants are to bring the following to the Aptitude Test Centers:
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Local Government Attestation Card.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Photocopies of Certificates, including NYSC Discharge Certificate.
NOTICE: The above requirements are for Interview, not examination.
Applicants will be required to produce an original of all copies of credentials listed above before recruitment.
Any applicant suspected to have impersonated, forged or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise. Such applicant shall also be handed over to the Civil Police for prosecution.
NOTE: Names of candidates shortlisted from the NNR34 (Nigerian Navy Batch 34) recruitment exercise have now been released as of 1st October 2022 and now available online.
Have issues with accessing the list or checking your name? Leave a comment below if you want us to immediately check your name on the successful candidates for the exam released online.