This is to inform all suitably qualified candidates that the
management of Ladoke Akintola university has begin its admission for the
2016/2017 Academic session.
1. ELIGIBILITY SCREENING AND REGISTRATION
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, (LAUTECH) Ogbomoso hereby
invites candidates who made the university their first choice of
institution and scored 200 and above in the 2016 UTME LAUTECH to log on
to LAUTECH, Ogbomoso admissions website www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng for further information on the admission screening exercise.
- UTME candidates who also participated in the 2015/2016 PDS programme
of LAUTECH and scored at least 180 in the 2016 UTME are also to log on
the same website for information on the screening exercise
- Direct Entry[DE] candidates who chose LAUTECH, Ogbomoso their first
institution and have a minimum of Upper Credit in the National Diploma,
Credit in NCE and Lower Credit in HND in relevant courses are also to
visit the admissions website as well
- The screening process for both UTME and DE candidates is
scheduled to commence from Wednesday, July 20 to Wednesday, August 3,
Try This:- SCAM Alert: UNIABUJA Pre-Admission Screening Registration Exercise 2016/2017 Is A Fraud, Scam, See Details Here
2. METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are required to;
- (i) proceed to log on to the university’s website
www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of non-refundable fee of
Two thousand, two hundred Naira (N2,200.00) only for the purpose of
online registration for the screening and result checking, using
inter-switch enabled debit cards (ATM).
- (ii) Carefully complete and submit online the application form;
- (iii) Upload a digital copy of scanned passport photograph with
white background not more than 20kb which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg)
with no eye glasses or veil and
- (iv) Print out the acknowledgement page to ascertain successful registration.
3. OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
(i). UTME/DE Candidates
The candidates for the UTME and DE should note the following important information;
- (a) That blurred or unclear picture on the acknowledgement page will
not be accepted for screening, as the photograph will be used as means
- (b) That candidates who posses five credit in the relevant subjects will be allowed to upload their results.
- (c) That candidates who are awaiting results are eligible to apply for the screening.
- (d) That scanned copy of certificate (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE or statement of result from schools will be accepted.
- (e) That late completion/submission of the online application forms will not be entertained.
(ii). DE Candidates
Candidates are expected to register online for the screening with the following:
- Direct Entry candidates are expected to register online for the screening exercise with the following:
- (a) O’Level results
- (b) Certificates/Statement of results as applicable
- (c) DE registration print-out from JAMB’s website, and
- (d) Acknowledgement page print-out from the online registration.
- Candidates are also expected to forward their academic transcripts
directly to the Registrar of the University before the date of the
Best of luck!!