The Kwara State Polytechnic Managements hereby invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the Institution’s various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session to register for the Post-UTME admission screening exercise.
- The Portal opens for post UTME registration on Monday, 26th August, 2019 at 12.01 am and closes on Monday, 9th September, 2019
KWARAPOLY Post UTME Eligibility.
To be eligible for the screening exercise, candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored the minimum JAMB score (150 and above) for Polytechnics in the 2019 UTME. Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
How to Apply for Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) Post UTME Screening.
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 only, through Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
- Go to Kwara Poly admission screening portal @ https://kwarapolyportal.org/appo.php.
- Click on appropriate application link.
- Create your profile by completing the form.
- Click on Resume Application on the left menu to continue.
- Enter personal details on the next screen and click continue.
- Enter JAMB details alongside your first and second choices and click continue.
- Enter O’Level details with number of sittings and click continue.
- Upload Passport Photograph (50KB maximum size) and click continue.
- Click on Screening Application on the left menu to continue.
- Read the declaration and click on Proceed button to continue.
- Upload your documents and click on “Upload and Continue”.
- Enter Next of Kin Information and click on Continue.
- Read Payment Instructions carefully and click on the Notification Tab.
- Click on Continue to see payment details.
- Click on CollegePay button to proceed to payment OR
- Click on Cancel button to terminate the payment process.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
- After successful payment, Click the appropriate button to print Application Documents and Payment Slip.
- You can click Reprint on the left menu to reprint your documents.
- The Portal opens on Monday, 26th August, 2019 at 12.01 am and closes on Monday, 9th September, 2019, at 11.59 pm. No further payment or registration will be allowed after the closure.
- The screening exercise date will be communicated later.
- The screening exercise will be by Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Candidates should ensure that the data supplied are correct because these will be used for official purposes throughout the period of their study in the Polytechnic.
- All Candidates seeking for admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise.
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to meticulously provide their details on the portal as any candidate that supplies wrong information will be automatically disqualified and his/her admission could be withdrawn at any stage.
Please Note: Candidates awaiting Result should not apply.