INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment for 2023 General Elections | INECPRES Portal pres.inecnigeria.org : The Independent Electoral Commission has opened their inecpres portal for the recruitment of Adhoc Staffs for 2023 general elections.
The commission has approved the activation of the INECPRES on Mobile and Web portals. To this end, the portal will be opened to eligible applicants for the registration of all categories of ad-hoc staff (SPO/PO/APO/RATECHS/RAC Managers) except the collation officers.
Heads up! The portal opens from Wednesday 14th of September and ends on the 14th December 2022.
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022.
1. The INECPRES is for registration of ad-hoc staff (Supervisory Presiding Officers (SPOs)/ Presiding Officers (POS)/ Assistant Presiding Officers (APO)/ Registration Area Technicians (RATECHS) and RAC Managers for the 2023 General Elections.
2. The URL of the Registration portal (INECPRES) is pres.inecnigeria.org
3. The help desk details:
Vanity number: Email address:
0700-CALL-INEC [email protected]
Phone numbers of Specific officers per state are detailed on the portal
4. Launch period: The INECPRES opens to the public on Wednesday 14th September 2022 by 8:00 am and closes on Wednesday, 14th December 2022 by 08:00pm.
5. A link to the INECPRES is also available at the INEC website www.inecnigeria.org
6. All applicants are encouraged to fill the registration forms online – The MOBILE APP (for android phone only) or web portal (using the laptop/PCs) to be eligible for consideration as ad-hoc staff in 2023 General Elections.
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Requirements