This is to hereby notify all candidates who applied for admission into the Gombe State College of Health Sciences and Technology Kaltungo (popularly known as School of Health Technology, kaltungo) that the admission list has been released for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Prospective candidates can now confirm their admission status on the Gombe State College of Health Sciences and Technology Kaltungo portal following the outlined procedures below.
How to Check Gombe State College of Health Science & Tech Kaltungo Admission List.
- Kindly log on to CHSTKaltungo admission portal via http://briateksms.com/chstkaltungo/
- Use your Application ID as your username and password app and Click Log in button
- Proceed to Check your admission status on your Dashboard.
You can also check below.
- Log on to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your CHSTK admission status.
All Successfully Admitted Candidates are to logon to the JAMB CAPS portal to accept their admission status and Print the JAMB Admission Letter, thereafter proceed to the college for the proper registration formalities.
NOTE: Collection of admission letter and registration commenced on 2nd October, 2019.