The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has released the Batch ‘A’, ‘B’ supplementary admission lists for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check FUTO Supplementary Admission List
To check batch A, B, C, D and E Supplementary admission list, see procedure below.
- Log onto FUTO admission status checking portal at https://application.futo.edu.ng/outside/dynamo/5cb580bea8fb4d38042a3344
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Click ‘Submit’ to access your FUTO admission status.
Supplementary Batch B Admission List.
The management of FUTO has released the Supplementary Admissions List Batch B for the 2019/2020 Academic Session. Candidates that applied for the supplementary admission, should check their names on the list above link or Click Here to View Batch B Supplementary List.
All Candidates offered 2019/2020 supplementary Admissions (Batch B) in the under-listed courses in FUTO should urgently effect changes in their first choice courses on JAMB portal as follows:
- Candidates in Agricultural Economics (AEC), Agricultural Extension (AEX), Animal Science &Technology (AST), Crop Science &Technology (CST), and Soil Science & Technology (SST)should change to “AGRICULTURE”.
- Candidates in Cyber Security (CYB), Information Technology (IFT) and Software Engineering (SEN)should change to “COMPUTER SCIENCE”.
- Candidates in Environmental Health Sciences (EHS) should change to “DENTAL TECHNOLOGY”.
- Candidates in Environmental Management (EVM) should change to “URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING”.
- Candidates in Forensic Science (FRS) should change to “BIOCHEMISTRY”.
NOTE: These changes should be effected on/before Friday, November 22, 2019.
Dr. (Mrs.) Pamela .N. Ogamba
PAR /Ag.Coord, Admissions Unit