The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) invites applications from qualified candidates for admission into its Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. The programme enables Third Class /or Pass Degree holders to upgrade and also facilitate conversion from HND to university degree certification.
The Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme provides a platform where opportunities are made available for quality university education for the target beneficiaries.
Federal University Oye Ekiti, has introduced a new programme for Nigerian University graduates in a bid to remedy the results of those who were unable to standout academically during their first degree due to one challenge or the other.
FUOYE Top-Up Degree & HND Conversion Programme Objectives.
The Objectives of the FUOYE Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme are to:
- provide suitable academic programmes that would facilitate conversion from HND to university degree certification.
- make available contents and Instructions that would upgrade the quality of university degrees from Third Class end/or Pass.
- facilitate university education that will lead to change of degree/career, where necessary. * bring an academic level ground for degree inequality.
Who’s the FUOYE Top-Up Degree & HND Conversion Programme For?
- University graduates with Pass or Third Class degrees
- HND graduates desirable of University first degree. Graduates with Interest In career change (e.g. graduate of Chemistry wishing to change career to Accounting, etc).
FUOYE Top-Up Degree & HND Conversion – Available Courses.
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Agriculture and Bio-resources Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Demography and Social Statistics
- B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Resolution
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studied
FACULTY OF SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Computer Science)
- B.Sc. (Mathematics)
- B.Sc. (Physics)
- B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)
- B.Sc. Geophysics
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Animal and Environmental Biology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Plant Science and Bio-technology
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- B.Agric. Agricultural Economics and Extension
- B.Agric. Animal Production and Health
- B.Agric. Fisheries and Aquaculture
- B.Agric. Soil science
- B.Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
- B.Agric. Food science and Technology
- B.Agric. Water resources Management and Agro-meteorology
- B.Agric. Hospitality and Tourism Management
FUOYE Top-Up Degree & HND Conversion Admission Requirements.
Candidates must satisfy the following admission requirements:
Applicants must possess a minimum of five(5)O’Level subjects at credit level In relevant subjects In not more than two(2)sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed programmes. English Language at credit level is compulsory for all candidates. In addition, credit in Mathematics Is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into Programmes in the Faculties of Engineering, Sciences and social Sciences. Minimum of Third Class Honors or Pass degree or HND certificate from a recognized institution is required for conversion programme. Completion or exemption from the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme.
Other Things You Need to Know About FUOYE Top-Up Programme.
TUITION: The tuition fee is N141,000 per academic session with flexible install-mental payment.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME: Two (2) years of six (6) semesters (15 weeks per semester). Subject to the management decision
LECTURE/CONTACT PERIOD: Lectures shall take place during weekends.
How to Apply for FUOYE Top-Up Degree & HND Conversion Programme.
Applicants for the Top-Up Programme should be completed online at the www.fuoye.edu.ng and pay a non ref-undable fee of N15,000.
Print the duly completed form.
Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (original and photocopies) and printed receipt at the Top Up and Conversion Unit. Office of The Vice Chancellor FUOYE.