This is to inform all candidates who applied for undergraduate admission into the Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) that the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
The FUOTUOKE Admission List has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check FUOTUOKE Admission List
At the moment, you can only access your FUOTUOKE admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUOTUOKE admission status.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
Admitted candidates are to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission offer on JAMB CAPS
The university shall inform all new students on the processes of registration (payment of acceptance fees and other registration) at a later date.
Candidates are to note that the university will never request candidates to pay monies for acceptance and other levies into commercial banks as the university only accepts payment through her official website (as this is linked to our Remita platform with the Central Bank of Nigeria.)