The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi invites all candidates who select the institution as first choice for Post-UTME admission screening for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Candidates who selected University of Agriculture, Makurdi as first choice in the 2017/2018 UTME and scored 170 marks and above are hereby notified that the Admission Screening application form is now available:
Steps for Online Registration: Post UTME Screening
a. Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only for UTME (service charge inclusive) via the University payment platform https://fees.uam.edu.ng
b. Candidates should print/collect a University of Agriculture, Makurdi UTME screening payment slip containing candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
c. Candidates are expected to register online for the UTME Screening exercise using the Payment Voucher information by filling the UTME Screening Registration Form available on the University website http://entry.uam.edu.ng/utme (follow the guideline on the website).
d. Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University portal and make a printout of the online registration form from the University website and come along with it during screening exercise.
Payment Options for Fees/Charges
Payment in the Bank or our website commences on Wednesday 6th September, 2017 and closes on Tuesday 19th September, 2017.
First generate your RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) number: All payments must begin from the University payment platform at https://fees.uam.edu.ng
a. Go to the University website at https://fees.uam.edu.ng ONLY to generate your RRR number. Enter your Jamb Number and follow the instructions. (DONOT generate the RRR from REMITA Website or a Bank Branch)
b. After generating your RRR number from the University website, choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. The options are:
1. Internet Banking: Follow the instruction on our website at http://uam.edu.ng/Uampay-Details to make your payment on the portal using your bank’s ATM card.
2. Mobile Banking: After generating the RRR, logon to your bank’s mobile banking platform to make payment using REMITA if it is available for your bank.
3. Bank Branch: After generating your RRR on the university website, copy the RRR and visit any branch of commercial banks (nationwide). Complete the teller using the RRR you have generated and request to make payment on REMITA.
The Date, Time and Venue of your Screening will be communicated to you.
Summary of Steps are outlined below:
1. Visit https://fees.uam.edu.ng
2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number
3. Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieve Reference (RRR)Number to pay with your bank’s ATM card), make payment and print your confirmation slip
4. Return to the portal (http://entry.uam.edu.ng/utme ) and enter your JAMB Registration Number as username and 14-digit PIN as password
5. Proceed with the completion of the form
6. Confirm your entries
7. Submit your application
8. Print out your acknowledgement slip
9. Await the announcement
Mrs. Helen N. Nyitse