Application are invited from suitably qualified candidates into its Part-Time National Diploma (ND) Programmes of the Federal Polytechnic, Offa for the 2018/2019 academic session.
CHECK OUT: Federal Polytechnic Offa 2018/2019 HND Admission Form [Full-Time & Part-Time]
A. NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PART-TIMEThe under listed two (2) years of six (6) semesters Part-Time programmes leading to the award of National Diploma are available.
1. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
i. Computer Science
ii Food Technology
iii Science Laboratory Technology
ii. Banking & Finance
iii. Business Administration
i. Library and Information Science
ii. Mass Communication
iii. Office Technology and Management (OTM)
i. Civil Engineering
ii. Computer Engineering Technology
iii Electrical Electronic Engineering
iv. Mechanical Engineering
i. Building Technology
ii. Quantity Surveying
iii. Urban and Regional Planning
iv. Estate Management
v. Surveying and Geoinformatics
Admission RequirementsThe entry requirements for all National Diploma (ND) programmes are as follows:
2. The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business Certificate (NBC) with credit level pass in a trade plus four relevant academic subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics.
Method Of Application
- Candidates wishing to apply for the ND (PT) Part-Time programmes are to visit the Polytechnic portal via www.fpo.edu.ng,
- Click on admission to fill application form, and thereafter make payment of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only for application form and no other charges shall be required.
- Payment will be made with an ATM card that is interswitch compatible.
- Candidates are to also upload scanned copy of certificate (s)/result(s) and other required documents as stated online.
- Please note that any false/wrong data entry will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered.
Closing Date: Friday, August 24, 2018.