Federal Poly Mubi HND Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Mubi Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes admission for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Mubi HND Available Courses.
- HND Accountancy: Accountancy
- HND Agric Extension and Management: Agric Technology
- HND Animal Health: Animal Health Production
- HND Animal Production: Animal Health Production
- HND Business Administration and Management: Business Admin & Mgt
- HND Chemical Engineering: Chemical Engineering
- HND Civil Engineering: Civil Engineering
- HND Computer Science: Computer Science
- HND Crop Production: Agric Technology
- HND Electrical Engineering: Electrical Engineering
- HND Environmental Biology: Biological Science
- HND Food Science Technology: Food Technology
- HND Hospitality Management: Hospitality Mgt
- HND Library and Information Science: Library and Information Sci
- HND Mechanical Engineering: Manufacturing Mechanical Engineering
- HND Mechanical Engineering: Power and Plant Mechanical Engineering
- HND Office Technology Management: Office Tech & Mgt
- HND Physics with Electronics: Physics
- HND Public Administration: Public Admin
- HND SLT Biology Option: Biological Science
- HND SLT Biology/Microbiology Option: Biological Science
- HND SLT Chemistry Option: Chemical Science
- HND SLT Chemistry/Biochemistry Option: Chemical Science
- HND Soil & Water Engineering: Agric & Bioengineering
- HND Surveying and Geo-Informatics: Survey and Geoinformatics
- HND Urban and Regional Planning: Urban and Regional Planning
Federal Polytechnic Mubi HND Admission Requirements.
- A National Diploma (ND) obtained at a minimum of Lower credit pass in a relevant discipline from a National Board of Technical Education (NBTE) Accredited Programme;
- A minimum of one (1) year Post National Diploma (ND) cognate working experience in the field of specialization;
- Candidates must have met the National Diploma (ND) minimum entry requirements of four (4) relevant credit passes at SSCE/GCE ‘O’ Level, English Language and Mathematics, or Pre-HND qualification from recognized Institution.
- Candidates who obtained ND at pass level but with a minimum of two (2) years post qualification cognate working experienced may be considered.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Mubi HND Admission Form.
Application Fee › Five Thousand Naira Only (N5,000).
- Log on to the Federal Polytechnic Mubi Application Portal via http://fpmportal.net/forms/
- Click on the Start Application Button
- Register and Login
- Select Campus i.e Mubi or Yola Campus
- Select Course form the Drop-down Menu
- Click on the Apply Button to your desired course
- Generate Payment Slip and Proceed to make payment online
- Complete payment and return to portal to complete your application
NOTE: Please kindly note that, payment for this form can only be made using ATM Card through Remita. Also make sure to check your Names and the Amount to pay on the payment slip generated as payment made are Not Refundable. To pay, select your card type and click on the pay now link.
Please address all complaints to FPM through e-mail or phone calls (10:00AM – 4:00PM weekdays only)
+234 (0) 8063618602
+234 (0) 7033065760
+234 (0) 8069240774