The Federal College of Education (SPED) Oyo in affiliation with the University of Ibadan hereby requests for application from qualified candidates into its NUC-approved full-time undergraduate degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
SPED / UI Available Degree Programmes.
(1) *Education/Christian Religious Studies.
(2) Education/Islamic Studies.
(4) Guidiance and Counselling.
(5) Human Kinetics.
(6) Primary Education Studies.
(7) Education Mathematics.
(8) *Education French.
(9) *Education English Language.
(10). Special Education
SPED Oyo / UI Post UTME and DE Screening Eligibility.
How to Apply for FCE (Special) Oyo / UI Post UTME and DE Screening.
- a) Candidates are requested to note that payment of the Admission Processing Fee of N2,000.00 is for processing of each candidate’s application. This does not guarantee admission.
- b) The date for Post-UTME screening for UTME candidates will be communicated via the e-mail address and/or GSM phone no as stated in B(iii) above
- c) Direct Entry candidates are to apply for courses where they have relevant NCE grades, they are expected come with two copies each of photocopy of credentials, payment teller, online registration form, JAMB (DE) Registration and colour passport ON OR BEFORE Friday, September 28, 2018. at the Directorate of Degree and Diploma Programmes of the College.
- Candidates should check constantly on the admission portal for further information.