NSCDC Referee Form PDF Download for 2022’2023 Civil Defence Recruitment Application: Did you apply for the 2022 NSCDC recruitment online? If yes, then you may want to download the NSCDC (civil defence) referee or guarantor form in PDF and fill as shortlisting of candidates commences.
Are you looking for the 2022 NSCDC Recruitment Guarantor Form? Do you need the application guidelines on how to apply for the 2022 NSCDC application form? If yes, then make sure you read the 2022 NSCDC recruitment Application guidelines here.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Nationwide last phase recruitment 2022 commences nationwide, all applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload their passport photograph & credentials.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) NSCDC referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout the ir service in the Agency. Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
- Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2020 | NSCDC Recruitment Portal
- Grab NSCDC Past Questions & Answers 2019/2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
Kindly Note: Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificates in the relevant field.
Jump to Topic
Other Recruitments Available:
How to Download Civil Defence, NSCDC Referee Form.
If you’ve successfully, filled the NSCDC recruitment form online, and you want to download the referee or guarantor form, kindly check below to download the Form in PDF and fill.
However, interested candidates should sign up and apply on www.cdfipb.careers (You must be signed up to apply). The deadline for submission of completed application is 4 weeks after the initial publication. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the next phase.
The Next Step After Applying For 2022 NSCDC Recruitment.
If you want to be shortlisted for NSCDC Job interview and screening, you must note the following instructions.
- Candidates are to log into the website above, fill and submit the application form online. Candidates must print out the Referee forms, which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- The application must be Online
- National Driver’s License is required.
- Applicants are however warn to submit only one application as multiple applications will lead to automatic disqualification
If you miss the current NSCDC Recruitment and you want to know when the next NSCDC Form will be Out, all you need to do is to comment and indicate interest below.