The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) (formerly Anambra State University, ANSU) hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of its 2018/2019 academic session post UTME screening exercise application form.
List of Courses Available for Admission
The under-listed courses are still available for 2018/2019 session.
- AGRIC ECONOMICS & EXTENSION
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- CROP SCIENCE AND HORTICULTURE
- EDUCATION & IGBO
- ENTREPRENEURIAL STUDIES
- ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- IGBO AND LINGUISTICS
- INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- FORESTRY, WILDLIFE & ECOTOURISM
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE
- SOIL SCIENCE
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- EDUCATION & MATHS
- BANKING & FINANCE
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERIG
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION & ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION & POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PRIMARY & ELEMENTARY EDUCATION
NOTE: Candidates who have previously applied but have not been offered
admission should go to admission office of the University to discuss
with the admission officer about any of the courses listed above and
have their admission processed.
- 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidate, who chose the university as first choice university and scored 170 or above.
- Candidate who chose COOU as 2nd choice and wish to apply for the screening should change to 1st choice before they can apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are required to register on-line, on payment of the Screening Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, at any branch of these designated banks: Fidelity Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc and Eco Bank Plc.
Candidates are required to further do the following:
Pay at any branch of these Banks: Fidelity Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc and Eco Bank Plc. Access PIN code for authorized login into the University portal will be issued to candidates following payment at the banks listed above.
Candidate shall be notified of the result of the Screening Exercise online, as soon as the admission process is completed.
DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING EXERCISE
Direct Entry candidates should adhere to the Method of Registration as above, as they complete the Direct Entry Registration Form online.