Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter

cdfipb.careers – Civil Defence Recruitment Application Portal 2022

The public should note that www.cdfipb.careers is the only official Civil Defence Recruitment Portal for 2022/2023 recruitment exercise. See application and sign up procedures.

The Civil Defense Recruitment has commenced for 2022 and the official website to apply is www.cdfipb.careers.

Interested applicants are to visit and register on www.cdfipb.careers portal to apply for Civil Defence Job recruitment.

This article will show you the step-by-step registration procedure for signing up on Civil Defence Portal www.cdfipb.careers. See details below.

www.cdfipb.careers Civil Defence Recruitment Portal

As stated earlier, the recruitment portal for civil defence recruitment is cdfipb.careers portal. Interested and qualified applicants can sign up via the portal.

First, visit www.cdfipb.careers and click on Start Your Application. Once that is done, you fill in your application details and sign up.

Please take note that Civil Defence Recruitment is totally free of charge. Simply submit your application on cdfipb careers portal and you are good to go.

Civil Defence Recruitment Requirement on ww.cdfipb.careers

• Applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
  • Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates.
  • Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
  • Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
  • Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence. * Applicants must not be members of a secret society, Cult or Drug Addict etc.
  • Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
  • Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years
  • Applicants height must not be less than 1.68m for males and 1.65m for females.
  • Basic Academic Qualifications – B.Sc, HND or OND, WASSCE

How to Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment on www.cdfipb.careers Portal

Currently, the NSCDC recruitment form is out on www.cdfipb.careers. This page will be updated regularly.
  • Go to NSCDC recruitment portal at www.cdfpb.careers
  • Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you want to apply for.
  • Fill the online application form accurately, review it and submit. Then follow all the instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.

In order to be updated on www.cdfipb.careers Civil Defence Recruitment Portal, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below, and we will keep you updated.

Naijarena.com.ng is a resource for jobs, recruitments, loans and scholarships for Nigerians and application tips for a variety of opportunities around the world. Naijarena.com.ng is not affiliated with the Nigerian Government or any agency you see on this…

Related Posts

1 of 3

93 Comments

1. Avatar of Yusuf Yusuf says:

Sir I have lost my application number, please sir how can I get it back.? Thanks

2. Avatar of Leo Emmanuel Leo Emmanuel says:

I have been having difficulties in accessing the website

3. Avatar of Adeyemi Adeyemi says:

Sir during the time of registration, I was unable to print the slip and I do revisited the website but closed how will I get the reference number kindly help

4. Avatar of ABDULAZEEZ ATOLAGBE ABDULAZEEZ ATOLAGBE says:

Good day Mr. Maxwell I saw a publication which says update of profile closes today the 12th day of March 2020 and I don’t have my application number and the site is not accessible for reprint of acknowledgment slip kindly advise when the portal will be opened.

5. Avatar of Jadesimi damilola Jadesimi damilola says:

Good day sir….please the link to access the last year nscdc platform is not going…kindly assist

6. Avatar of Kayode Kayode says:

Please sir, I lost my application slip, the portal is open now but they requested for my application number

7. Avatar of Akanni Elizabeth Adeola Akanni Elizabeth Adeola says:

Please I lost my acknowledgement slip. How can I get a reprint of it.

8. Avatar of Obiako Chukwuemeka Henry Obiako Chukwuemeka Henry says:

Please Mr Maxwell, how do come through for me to get back my acknowledgement slip.
    [email protected]
    08162046002

9. Avatar of Obiako Chukwuemeka Henry Obiako Chukwuemeka Henry says:

Hello sir, pls help me, I lost my nscdc application form…and I revisited the website but its closed and I need my reference number its urgent…pls help sir

When are we expecting the screening process date sir

10. Avatar of Rukayyat Amao Rukayyat Amao says:

11. Avatar of adam hassan adam hassan says:

please sir notitfy me when the screening date is out and shortlisted candidate thank you sir my phone number is 08051131787

12. Avatar of kuye Lukmon Ajibola kuye Lukmon Ajibola says:

please sir kindly notify me on [email protected] as soon as the shortlisting for 2019/2020 is out.

13. Avatar of busuyi busuyi says:

please have they start to sending the applicant sms ? thanks

14. Avatar of Ameh Godwin Audu Ameh Godwin Audu says:

Sir when are we expecting the list to be out

15. Avatar of EKO oluwaseun EKO oluwaseun says:

sir, what about those people that they were given slot because am among them?, is it the same time with mass recruitment sir?

16. Avatar of Gideon Yatai Gideon Yatai says:

i have not printed my acknowledgement slip can I print it now and how. pls help me

17. Avatar of Stella Stella says:

Please I’ve filled this application since last month, I downloaded the acknowledgment slip on my phone but my phone crashed and I lost it, now I’m trying to download again but I’m unable to, please help me, I beg you

18. Avatar of Iwabi Emmanuel Iwabi Emmanuel says:

Sir this is my gmail address please keep me updated.09030843575,[email protected]

19. Avatar of Ridwan yankwashi Ridwan yankwashi says:

sir good mrng, i have seen alot of error concerned with my error even now i’m not print my acknowldgmnt slip, when i’m try to log my email to print the slip they said restricted i dnt how can i do now. plz sir i need your asstnce 07063016410

20. Avatar of Agbaje abimbola florence Agbaje abimbola florence says:

Good day sir, am totally convinced sir, I want 2 knw if the acknowledge slip and guarantor form are they different .bcos I can nt able is print out acknowledge slip,plz sir I need information about it, .agbaje abimbola Florence ,[email protected] 08062379442

21. Avatar of shehu aliyu rabah shehu aliyu rabah says:

good morning sir, I want know the real venue of civil defence screening

22. Avatar of oryaji Louis oryaji Louis says:

Application is closed, can I still print acknowledgement form.

23. Avatar of Amana Elias Amana Elias says:

good evening sir please i would like to request for my application ID number of nscdc. Thank you

24. Avatar of Oyewale omolola Oyewale omolola says:

Gud day sir, pls am unable to print out my acknowledgement slip, how can u help me to send it to my e-mail.
    my e-mail is [email protected].
    my phone number is 09065629394.
    thanks

25. Avatar of Ebeleju henry Ebeleju henry says:

please sir, I want to know the correct scheduled dates and centres for the NSCDC

26. Avatar of TUnde TUnde says:

HOW can I print my acknowledgement slip I’m finding it difficult to access the page

27. Avatar of julie julie says:

Good evening sir, pls I made a mistake while filling in my form(I didn’t fill in my secondary school) and I’ve submitted the form, is there a way I can correct the mistake?, if no, can I fill a new form? thanks

• Naijarena.com.ng - Latest Nigerian Job Vacancies and Recruitment Portal Maxwell says:

Sorry you cant edit your application, and submitting multiple application will lead to disqualification.

28. Avatar of bennysal bennysal says:

hello sir why is it that am not getting Guarantor for after my application is it because i applied with Neco

29. Avatar of Shandy Shandy says:

when will civil defense recruitment end

30. Avatar of Nsikak edem okon Nsikak edem okon says:

Good day sir, pls sir i want to know if federal fire service guarantor form is the same with that of civil defence? Thank you sir.

Next Comments 1