Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter

Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2022/2023 | NSCDC Recruitment Portal

Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Application Guidelines 2022/2023 www.cdfipb.careers : Are you looking for guidelines on how you can apply for the ongoing Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment application form on ww.cdfipb.careers?

Today in this post, we will be giving you information on Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment 2022, application form portal, requirements and how to apply for NSCDC jobs. Stay focused and read through.

Civil Defence Recruitment Closing Date.

The Nigeria Civil Defence Application Portal (www.cdfpb.careers) is opened from Monday 12th December 2022. Kindly Hurry and Apply.

To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Civil Defence Recruitment 2022.

Do you have what it takes to get the job at NSCDC? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.

You must take this guide very seriously, as every information you need in order to successfully get Civil Defence Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.

Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Requirements 2023.

To apply for NSCDC Recruitment 2023, a candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfill the following conditions:

• Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
  • Applicants must possess the requisites qualifications and certificates. Any certificates or qualifications not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
  • Applicants must be fit and present a certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
  • Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
  • Applicants must not be members of secret society, Cult or Drug Addicts etc.
  • Applicants must not have been involved in any financially embarrassment.
  • Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years
  • Applicant’s heights must not be less than 1.68m for males and 1.65m for females.
  • Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
  • Computer Literacy will be an added advantage
  • Basic Academic Qualifications – B.Sc., HND or OND, WASSCE

NSCDC Application Starting Date: 12th December, 2022.

How To Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2022/2023.

Right now, the NSCDC recruitment form is out. Below are steps on how to apply for NSCDC 2022 recruitment:
  1. Go to NSCDC recruitment portal at www.cdfpb.careers
  2. Click on apply.
  3. Enter your Bio-data on the page
  4. Upload your certificates and National ID.
  5. Submit your application once completed.

If you want important updates on civil defence recruitment 2022, then drop your email address in the comment section below, and we will keep you updated for free.

Naijarena.com.ng is a resource for jobs, recruitments, loans and scholarships for Nigerians and application tips for a variety of opportunities around the world. Naijarena.com.ng is not affiliated with the Nigerian Government or any agency you see on this…

Related Posts

1 of 3

178 Comments

1. Avatar of Sani Suleiman Sani Suleiman says:

Please, how can i download my acknowledgement slip I have been tried the site is not show mean anything about it.
    Please help me

2. Avatar of Nura Iliyasu Nura Iliyasu says:

Since yesterday iam trying to apply into the ncsd up to now the portal refused to open

3. Avatar of Danladi Samson Danladi Samson says:

How do one apply for civil defence

4. Avatar of Mohammed Mohammed says:

I want to Retrieve NSCDC Application Code 2019

5. Avatar of Aliyu Aminu Musa Aliyu Aminu Musa says:

Please i wan’to no how to check the shortlisted of the 2019 aptatutest

6. Avatar of Labaran Labaran says:

Pls how can i reprint my application slip, i lost mine

7. Avatar of Harisu Abu Harisu Abu says:

Sir,I have print my registration slip ,but I can’t update my decument they telling me registration is unsuccessful

8. Avatar of ABDULLAHI SAIDU ABDULLAHI SAIDU says:

pls i need help i lost my acknowledgement slip pls help me
    please notify me vai my email [email protected]
    if i can recover it pls

9. Avatar of ABDULLAHI SAIDU ABDULLAHI SAIDU says:

i lose my acknowledgement slip i need your assistance to help me, i am trying to visit the cdfipb portal to login but the portal in no opening.
    how can i check my slip

10. Avatar of Subomi Subomi says:

Sir I was just aware about being recruitments and I tried to check if I was shortlisted and I successfully login and then log out only to login back to fill my requirement and it was saying successful updated when have not done anything at all please help me I’m confused and not in my state of mind because I need this job

11. Avatar of Abdulazeez Umar Abdulazeez Umar says:

Sir I have trying but the potal is not open

12. Avatar of Rabiu Audu Rabiu Audu says:

how can i check my slip

13. Avatar of PATRICIA PATRICIA says:

good morning sir,
    pls will the portal open till this night for the update? because we are finding very difficult to login nw.
    secondly, my first customer that update did not print the new acknowledgement slip and now no network to login what can we do?
    tanks sir

• Naijarena.com.ng - Latest Nigerian Job Vacancies and Recruitment Portal Maxwell says:

Portal is expected to come back later today as its the last day, so keep trying and for the slip you can print any slip now…

14. Avatar of Zwalnan gavong Zwalnan gavong says:

Please
    How can I update my application form?

15. Avatar of Inocha innocent Felix Inocha innocent Felix says:

I have been trying to login since but it was not entered please help me update it abeg.

16. Avatar of Beatrice Billy Beatrice Billy says:

In d second phase dy asked candidate to upload der result,dy uploaded it bt did nt include d year dy acquired d result,is der anything dy can do

17. Avatar of Ahmed Gana Ahmed Gana says:

am even tired of trying can u help me with the real site please? i just kind locate the list, i need help please.

18. Avatar of Bashayi Polycarp Bashayi Polycarp says:

In my credentials update, I rushed to fill in my Matriculation number instead of my B.Sc. and NCE Certificate Numbers respectively because, The two tirtiary institutions I attended are yet to issue original certificates. Likewise, I filled in my NECO Candidate Number instead of the Certificate Serial number because of the same challenge except my NYSC discharged certificate Number. Yet, all information are accurate. Hope there will be no serious issue regarding my acceptance in the successful and merited candidates.

Thanks!

19. Avatar of Omolade Omolade says:

Im asking for the NSCDC recruitment sir

20. Avatar of Omolade Omolade says:

Good day
    please when i registered i didnt print out the registration form so i dont know my registration number so i am unable to login. please help me on how i can retrieve my registration number.

21. Avatar of JOEL JOEL says:

I can’t click on the email.box here it does it show any a space to write .Please help me out
    Thanks