Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter

Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2022/2023 | NSCDC Recruitment Portal

Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Application Guidelines 2022/2023 www.cdfipb.careers : Are you looking for guidelines on how you can apply for the ongoing Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment application form on ww.cdfipb.careers?

Today in this post, we will be giving you information on Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment 2022, application form portal, requirements and how to apply for NSCDC jobs. Stay focused and read through.

Civil Defence Recruitment Closing Date.

The Nigeria Civil Defence Application Portal (www.cdfpb.careers) is opened from Monday 12th December 2022. Kindly Hurry and Apply.

To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Civil Defence Recruitment 2022.

Do you have what it takes to get the job at NSCDC? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.

You must take this guide very seriously, as every information you need in order to successfully get Civil Defence Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.

Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Requirements 2023.

To apply for NSCDC Recruitment 2023, a candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfill the following conditions:

• Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
  • Applicants must possess the requisites qualifications and certificates. Any certificates or qualifications not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
  • Applicants must be fit and present a certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
  • Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
  • Applicants must not be members of secret society, Cult or Drug Addicts etc.
  • Applicants must not have been involved in any financially embarrassment.
  • Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years
  • Applicant’s heights must not be less than 1.68m for males and 1.65m for females.
  • Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
  • Computer Literacy will be an added advantage
  • Basic Academic Qualifications – B.Sc., HND or OND, WASSCE

NSCDC Application Starting Date: 12th December, 2022.

How To Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2022/2023.

Right now, the NSCDC recruitment form is out. Below are steps on how to apply for NSCDC 2022 recruitment:
  1. Go to NSCDC recruitment portal at www.cdfpb.careers
  2. Click on apply.
  3. Enter your Bio-data on the page
  4. Upload your certificates and National ID.
  5. Submit your application once completed.

If you want important updates on civil defence recruitment 2022, then drop your email address in the comment section below, and we will keep you updated for free.

Naijarena.com.ng is a resource for jobs, recruitments, loans and scholarships for Nigerians and application tips for a variety of opportunities around the world. Naijarena.com.ng is not affiliated with the Nigerian Government or any agency you see on this…

Related Posts

1 of 3

178 Comments

1. Avatar of Kabir yahaya Kabir yahaya says:

Sir, I lose my slip, so how can I get it

2. Avatar of Reuben Reuben says:

How can I print my acknowledgement slip and get my application code please I need your help

3. Avatar of Juliana Juliana says:

I can not login that my cold was not successful what can i do pls?

• Naijarena.com.ng - Latest Nigerian Job Vacancies and Recruitment Portal Maxwell says:

If you’re sure you typed everything correctly, then you’re not qualified for the next phase

4. Avatar of Menyit Fabian Menyit Fabian says:

I can’t update my information sir

5. Avatar of Odikayor Ishioma Stephanie Odikayor Ishioma Stephanie says:

I can’t get to the portal to update my information on my profile

6. Avatar of Jubril jimoh Jubril jimoh says:

Please I have been trying to log in to cdfipscareer with my ref number but it is showing me ‘error, something went wrong, please try again later. Please how can I go about it?

Nothing to really do than to just keep checking as the problem is common with most applicants

7. Avatar of Francis Francis says:

Pls help me to retrieve my nscdc application number

8. Avatar of silvanus mourice silvanus mourice says:

Pls sir if the nscdc is out sent me via email

9. Avatar of silvanus mourice silvanus mourice says:

Pls sir notify me if nscdc is out

10. Avatar of kamisu Muhammad maiyadi kamisu Muhammad maiyadi says:

pls notify me when the is out thanks

11. Avatar of Muhammed Dahiru Muhammed Dahiru says:

good mn sir

12. Avatar of Aro mayowa Aro mayowa says:

Pls can anyone tell me if the ndlea form 2019/2020 is still out or already closed

13. Avatar of Bankky Bankky says:

Pls keep me inform about the update of 2019 recruitment sir.thanks.

14. Avatar of Apoola damilola mary Apoola damilola mary says:

pls notify me when the list is out

15. Avatar of Ballex Ballex says:

How can I print reference form for ncdsc not for fire service 🙈

16. Avatar of Sulaiman ladan jambil Sulaiman ladan jambil says:

Please notify me if the list is out

17. Avatar of Olabode Olabode says:

Let’s know when the portal is reopened… U are blessed

18. Avatar of odion hassanat odion hassanat says:

Sir, I want to check the shortlisted candidate’s name that is Edo state candidates but I don’t know how to go about it please put me through sir .

19. Avatar of Awodokun Power Jude Awodokun Power Jude says:

Pls if you have any WhatsApp group to give us latest update kindly add me up @ +2348145855306
    Thanks in advance..

20. Avatar of Agbaje abimbola florence Agbaje abimbola florence says:

Hello sir, plz sir am just hearing that will suppose the print guarantor form which am just hearing , sir how can will login to it then they close the portal since .sir I don’t want to miss this yr oppournity again have been trying this job since.then still yet trying my hope to get this job.

21. Avatar of abdulmaliki isa makka abdulmaliki isa makka says:

greetings to u sir i happen to b 1 of dox dat wia unable to print their form due to bad network b4 d deadline. nw dat d portal hv bn closed what am i going to do..pls help me out sir

22. Avatar of Oyedeji Oyedeji says:

Please can print my slip

23. Avatar of Gabriel Mathew Gabriel Mathew says:

Please When will the portal be open again? I haven’t print my acknowledge slip yet due to network. Pls

24. Avatar of Ujunwa Ujunwa says:

Good evening sir, I would like to be notified when the date for the screening is out.

25. Avatar of DOMINIC MEZIEOBI DOMINIC MEZIEOBI says:

good morning sir
    please i need help from a very good source and i think you are the right person to help me
    sir please now that the nscdc application portal is closed, how else can i print my acknowledgement slip.

sir please i will be grateful if you give me a reply

There is no way to print acknowledgement slip at the moment. Wait till the portal is reopened.

26. Avatar of IKUOMOLA BUSOLA VICTORIA IKUOMOLA BUSOLA VICTORIA says:

Please how can I print my recuitment slip

27. Avatar of Olaiya Muhammedkabir Babatunde Olaiya Muhammedkabir Babatunde says:

I registered for nscdc lastly on the 7th before the closing time, but i was unable to print the slip, what can i do? and I’ll like to have the copy with me, i love this organization call nscdc and I’ll love to be one of you in the nearest future. Thanks and God bless you.

28. Avatar of Odunayo Odunayo says:

Sir I didn’t have referee form and guarantor form the postal is close how can I do it now sir..

29. Avatar of alete chris alete chris says:

they have closed applications for NSCDC Recruitment 2019. if i have
    submitted my application, how will i be contacted for
    my print out.

30. Avatar of alete chris alete chris says:

good morning sir please how do i get my print out

Next Comments 3 Prev