This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Post UTME screening exercise that the names of successfully admitted candidates has been released online for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check BUK Admission List.
At the moment, you can only access your BUK admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below. NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BUK admission status.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
Follow the procedure below once the list is uploaded on the university website to check admission status.
- Visit http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/myBUKAdmission/.
- Enter Your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Select your state of origin and your Gender.
- Click on ‘Generate Admission Letter’ to see if you have been admitted into BUK.
- All newly admitted student are STRONGLY ADVISED to print a copy of their unofficial admission letter in the link below. Please note that the letter is generated FREE OF CHARGE and would be required during the screening exercise.
- Students are also advised to check their admission status on the Jamb site and download the Jamb Admission letter in addition to the unofficial BUK Admission letter.