The Management of The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University [ANSU] has published the schedule for the Matriculation Ceremony of newly admitted students and the Convocation Ceremony Of Graduating Students for the 2016/2017 Session.
According to the Vice- Chancellor while making some ammendments on the school academic calendar, he disclosed that the 2016/2017 Matriculation for newly admitted stdents of the institution will take place on On Thursday and Friday 16th & 17th February, 2017, While the Convocation Ceremony Comes up on on 6th & 7th Apr 2017.
See Full Revised Academic Calendar For 2016/2017 Session Below:
- 1st Semester Break for old students: Mon 23rd January, 2016- Sunday 12th February, 2017
- 2nd Semester Lectures For Old students Start on Monday 13th, February, 2017.
- Matriculation Ceremonies hold On Thursday and Friday 16th & 17th February, 2017.
- 1st Semester Exams For 100 Level Students Begins on Monday 6th March, 2017- Friday 17th March, 2017.
- 2nd Semester Lectures Begin For 1st Year students on Monday 20th March, 2017.
- Convocation Ceremonies comes up on 6th & 7th Apr 2017.
- 2nd Semester Exams for all studentss start on Monday 12th June-2017- Friday 30th June. 2017.
Please be guided accordingly!!!