2. B.A. (Ed.) Arabic Language
3. B.A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies
4. B.Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
5. B.Sc. Economics
6. B.Ed. Social Studies
7. B.Ed. Educational Management
8. B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
9. B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
10. B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology
11. B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics
12. B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
13. B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
14. B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science.
Candidates seeking admission into B.Ed. (Educational Management) Degree must satisfy the following conditions:
The B.Ed. Sandwich Degree programmes shall normally run for a minimum of five contact sessions for students admitted through O’Level results or four contact session for students admitted through NCE/HND. However, no student shall be allowed to spend more than two extra academic sessions on this programme.
How to Apply for Al-Hikmah University Sandwich Admission.