Are You Ready to apply for the Fully Funded ACU Summer School in UK? The applications for the ACU Summer School in UK 2022 are now open. This Year the Destination is Leeds, UK. The International Undergraduates, Graduates Students are eligible to apply.
All the costs of the selected participants will be covered. The Program will run for 1 Week. Join us in Leeds, the UK from 31 July-8 August for an exciting week. The Program is Funded by the ACU Stands for the “Association of Commonwealth Universities”
There is No Application Fee. The Program is completely Free. You’ll also be able to enjoy field trips in the Leeds area and a final day excursion to the historic city of York. Students often tell us they find participating in the Summer School to be a life-changing event.
The Undergraduates, Master Students Ph.D. Students will learn from site visits, will work together on a challenging group project, share their experiences of challenges in their home countries, and will be able to immerse themselves in UK Culture. It’s a small and friendly event in which Around 40 Participants will be selected for this program. The detailed information about the ACU Summer School in UK 2022 is given below.
Details About Fully-Funded ACU Summer School in UK 2022
- Country: UK
- Location: Leeds
- Duration: One Week (31 July-8 August)
- Value: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st March 2022
The ACU Summer School will Cover Bursaries:
- Return flights from your home country
- Airport pick-ups
- Full summer school participation.
- Field trips.
- Meals on campus
- On-campus accommodation in en-suite single rooms
- However, bursaries do not include the cost of visas and vaccinations
- The summer school is open to both current postgraduate (Master’s and Ph.D.) and final-year undergraduate students at ACU member universities.
- Students who have previously attended an ACU Summer School are not eligible to apply.
The last date to Apply for the ACU Summer School UK 2022 is Monday January 2022. Applicants will be contacted by 15th April 2022.
How to Apply
- The application process is online.
- If you already have a MyACU account, you can access the application form here.
- If you do not already have a MyACU account, please first register for an account here and then follow the instructions in the registration email to log in to the system before accessing the application form.