This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Afe Babalola University, ABUAD 2019/2020 academic session admission screening exercise that the first batch utme names of successfully admitted candidates has been released online.
ABUAD utme admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into ABUAD various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check Afe Babalola University, ABUAD UTME Admission List.
- Visit https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/under/CheckAdmission
- Enter your jamb registration number in the space provided and click on “Check Admission Status”
- The next screen displays your admission status
- The next step is to pay the Acceptance Fee
Acceptance Fee Payment:
There are two options for payment of Acceptance Fee:
(i) Online Payment and (ii) Manual Payment Online payment:
- Pay the Acceptance Fee online with your ATM card and gain access to print your admission letter immediately.
- Enter your email address and phone number in the spaces provided and click on “Pay Acceptance Fee Online now”.
- In the next screen, check and confirm the transaction details by clicking on “Confirm and Pay Now”.
- In the next screen pay with your ATM Card by clicking on “Select your card type”. Select your card type, enter your card number, expiry date, CVC2, card pin and click on “Pay”. Kindly print out the receipt of your payment if the payment is successful.
- With a successful payment, you can now download and print your admission letter.
- Pay the Acceptance Fee at any of the designated banks (listed online) and bring your proof of payment to Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti to collect your Admission Letter.
If you paid Acceptance Fee online and the payment is successful, you can proceed to the University student portal immediately (http://portal.abuad.edu.ng ) to set up your account and familiarise yourself with the University community as well as paying school fees