The Nigerian Army, NA 84RRI Recruitment Form Is Out, and Application Portal is open for 2022/2023: The Army Online Recruitment Portal recruitment.army.mil.ng is now open to receive applications online for 2022 84RRI.
Are you searching for the Nigerian Army 84 Regular Recruit Intake Recruitment Application form for 2022 and 2023 for (Trades and non tradesmen and women)? If your answer is yes, then read this further.
UPDATE! Yes, The Nigerian Army 84 Recruits Application Form is Out and Portal is Live Since 7 October 2022. The Application Portal Will Close on 2nd of December 2022.
In this article, you are going to read the procedures and guidelines that will help you register or apply for the Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment Application for (non tradesmen and women) 2022/2023.
Jump to Topic
When is Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment Form Coming Out?
This is to inform the public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for 84 Regular Recruits Intake Nigerian Army (NA) for both Trades and Non Tradesmen and Women will commence on 7 October to 2 December 2022.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment.
Interested candidates are to:
- Apply online at the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng or https://ims.army.mil.ng
- Click on Apply Link (https://ims.army.mil.ng/darrr/) and fill all the required fields correctly
- Log on to the above-mentioned links (https://ims.army.mil.ng/darrr/) using the username and password created during the registration
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Come along to the designated recruitment centers with copies of Application and Guarantor Forms.
Kindly Note That, Nigerian Army Recruitment Form is Free of Charge.
Important Information to All Candidates Applying.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
(1) Apply online via the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
(2) Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
(3) Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
(4) Ensure you bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
(1) Applicant must be single and Nigerian citizen by birth and must possess National Identity Card/ NIN or BVN.
(2) Applicant must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army standards.
(3) Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
(4) All applicants must possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
(5) All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sitting in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
(6) An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while trades men/women must not be more than 26 years as at 31 December 2022.
(7) Applicant must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates, respectively.
(8) Applicant must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
(9) Knowledge of any additional skill would be an added advantage.
(1) Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
(2) No special center for recruitment.
(3) There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
(4) All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
(5) Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
(6) Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
(7) Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
(8) Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
(9) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
(10) Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
(11) Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
(12) Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 2 – 5 January 2022.
84RRI Important Requirements
|Minimum Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximum Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimum Age (Trades)||18|
|Maximum Age (Trades)||26|
|Minimum Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimum Height (Female)||1.62|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/TRADES TEST/ CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE.|
|Application Period||7 Oct 2022 – 2 Dec 2022|
Kindly note, the Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment Exercise for 2022 is available to both Trades and Non-Trade candidates.
If you are having issues applying or have questions you may want to ask concerning the ongoing Nigerian Army 84rri recruitment, kindly leave a comment below and also if you want to be notified of the date the Nigerian Army 84RRI screening will be out, kindly indicate, so you will always be notified of the latest news from the Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment Exercise.