The School of Nursing, Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH) Ado-Ekiti has released the entrance examination results for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check School of Nursing, Ado Ekiti Entrance Exam Result.
All Applicants should keep their 32-Digit Login Pin to check their Exam results, If you misplaced your 32-Digit Login Pin, click on “Check Payment Status on the portal to retrieve it
- Click http://www.sonadeksuth.edu.ng/CheckResult.aspx
- Type your PIN (32-Digit Login Pin)
- Click “Login” to display your score.
School of Nursing, EKSUTH, Ado-Ekiti Cutoff Mark.
If you scored 48% and above; and you have Five Credits in your O’Level result which must include (English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology) at Not more than Two Sittings, please come to the school premise for written interview with the following documents:
- Clean and clear Print out copy of the School of Nursing, Ado Ekiti Examination Result Slip from the school website www.sonadeksuth.edu.ng using your scratch card pin
- Original copies of your O’Level Results or Computer Printout
- Local Government Attestation
- Original Birth Certificate – Name on your birth certificate and credentials must be the same
- Writing Materials.
- No Payment To Any Individual Or Agent Or Personal Bank Account
- Cards Obtained In The School Will Be Used Throughout The Admission Process To Check Both The Entrance Examination And Interview Results
- Loss Of Scratch Card Will Attract Extra Cost For Replacement