The list contains the names of Candidates who will be sitting for the Stage examination scheduled to commenced on the various exam centres.
PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge Result 2019 | Stage Two[embeddoc url=”https://ncsarena.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/PZCC-Stage-2-Result-2.pdf” download=”all” viewer=”google”]
The PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge stage two result is now available on this site and can be downloaded from the above attached document. The stage three examination date has already been set.
Stage Three Examination Comes Up on June 29th 2019.
Top successful 13 students from each center would compete in the practical test to be held in Lagos, Abuja & PortHarcourt.
PZ Cussons Stage Two Exam Centres
Below are the Results of the Stage One All registered and accredited students qualified for the Stage Two Top 200, Stage Three Top 10, and top 6 students grand finale Students shortlisted for examinations of the PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge Competition 2019.
PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge Result 2019 | Stage One
1. Below are the PZ Chemistry Challenge Stage Two Top successful 200 students from across the country that would seat for 2nd stage test; across 3 centers-Lagos, Abuja & Port-Harcourt (see above picture for details).
PZ Cussons 6th Edition Chemistry Challenge Competition Examination Requirements
- Accreditation Starts by 8am
- Students are to come with their respective school uniforms
- No alterations are to be made on the answer sheet.
- Students are required to come with biro/pen, HB Pencil, neat eraser, and a sharpener.
- Students are to use only HB Pencils to shade answers
- Calculators are allowed.
i.) Any candidate who engages in any form of examination malpractice or in any act which contravenes the rules set out for PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge shall be disqualified.ii.) The organisers of the PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge shall not bear candidates’ transit cost to their respective centres nor any associated cost .
iii.) The organisers of the PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge shall not be liable for any eventualities encountered whilst candidates are in transit to and fro their respective examination centres.