This is to inform the general public, especially candidates who participated in the Abia State University, (ABSU), Uturu 2019/2020 academic session Post UTME admission screening exercise that the results has been released online.[sc_fs_faq html=”true” headline=”h2″ img=”” question=”HOW TO CHECK ABSU POST UTME RESULT 2019″ img_alt=”” css_class=”” ]
To check your Abia State University 2019 Post UTME result, you need to purchase the result checker which cost #1,000.00(one Thousand Naira) and follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit ABSU portal at http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Screening/PurchaseCardto generate an invoice.
- Accordingly, candidates are to generate a pin code at the cost of #1,000.00(one Thousand Naira) only from any of the following banks listed below for printing of results
- ABSU Microfinance Banks,
- Sky Bank Plc,
- Zenith Bank Plc:
- First Bank Plc:
- Ecobank Plc:
- Fidelity Bank Plc:
- Union Bank Plc:
- UBA PLC
- After payment, go back to the ABSU Post UTME result checking portal at http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Screening.
- Select your programme and enter your name in the required columns and then click continue.
- Finally, select your name from the drop-down list and enter scratch card pin then click check to view/print your ABSU post UTME Result.
If you experience any difficulties or issues kindly call 07088391544 or 090838920222 or email [email protected]