The University of Uyo hereby invites candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for admission screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UPDATE: This is to inform you that the 2019/2020 Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise earlier scheduled to hold from Monday, August 19 to Saturday, August 24, 2019 has been postponed. This is due to the Strike action embarked upon by the Non-Teaching Staff Unions. The SCREENING EXERCISE WILL NOW HOLD FROM MONDAY, AUGUST 26 TO SATURDAY, AUGUST 31, 2019.
Please note that the days and venue for respective Faculties remain the same. Any inconvenience is deeply regretted.
Candidates Eligible for UNIUYO Post UTME Screening.
Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Post UTME Screening.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2019/2020 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 16th August, 2019.
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Timetable & Requirements.
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications SSCE,0/L,NECO, NABTEB etc.
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2019 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
These should be packed in quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
VENUE FOR THE SCREENING: As indicated on candidates’ Registration slip.
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875