Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Diploma (ND) Full Time Programmes of the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
NUBAPOLY Post UTME ELIGIBILITY
Candidates who choose the polytechnic as first choice or 2nd Choice are eligible to apply for the 2019/2020 Admission screening exercise.
How to Apply for Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY) Post UTME Screening.
Here is how you Start!
- Visit NUBAPOLY Post UTME Portal >> https://postutme.nubapoly.net
- Enter your JAMB No in the box provided on the left
- Click on the submit button to check if your data is submitted to us by JAMB
- If your information is found a Transaction ID would be generated for you.
- Click on Proceed to Payment link on your invoice. You can pay online or in any Branch of the major banks nationwide
- If your Payment is made in a Banks branch, you are to return to this portal and check your payment status
- If your payment is successful(Online or Bank branch), you would be asked to open a PUTME Screening account.
- For those who are applying through JAMB change of Institute, the Data is not immediately available. Therefore, If your data is not available you shall check again later.
In the process of opening your account PLEASE use a password that you would always remember DO NOT Disclose your password to anyone