NEW UPDATE: Deadline of Registration for the FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise has been further extended to Friday, 2nd August, 2019. All unregistered applicants are advised to take advantage of this opportunity.
This is to inform all candidates who chose the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State, as their first choice and scored 180 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that they are hereby invited to the FUPRE Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise scheduled to hold from Monday 29th July, 2019 to Saturday 3rd August, 2019, between the hours of 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. daily. Accreditation for all candidates start by 8:00a.m.
FUPRE POST UTME ELIGIBILITY:
– Eligible candidates are those who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which would be released before the completion of the admission exercise.
– Successful upload of O’ Level results on the JAMB portal is mandatory for admission. Candidates are advised to as soon as possible, visit any CBT centre to upload their complete O’ Level results, without which they will not be considered for admission.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1) Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only, as Screening fee.
2) Applicants should visit www.fupre.edu.ng from Monday, 1st July, 2019 to Sunday, 21st July, 2019 for their Post UTME registration.
– Click on the link “2019/2020 Post-UTME Admission Screening Application”.
– Follow the registration instructions on the website.
FUPRE POST UTME REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
1. Candidates should scan and upload their recent colour passport-size photograph (taken on red background), of not more than 50KB in JPEG format in the space provided on the online registration form.
2. Any entry form without a passport photograph as (described in 1. above) uploaded on it, will not be accepted. The uploaded Passport Photograph will be the only valid I.D for all admitted candidates throughout their studentship in the University.
3. Ensure that the online form is carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as purported mistake(s) may lead to disqualification. Note also that deliberate disregard of instructions or failure to comply with the instructions may disqualify a candidate.
4. Ensure that you use a password that you can remember to enable you access your result and confirm your admission status subsequently.
5. Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers to enable the University contact you in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
6. Preview your online completed form and confirm that all information provided are correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print your registration confirmation page. Corrections are not allowed after submission.
FUPRE Post UTME Subjects
|Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Geophysics, Mathematics and Physics||Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry|
|Geology, Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology,|
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||English, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics or Physics|
All candidates are required to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- i) Remita printout indicating payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening Fee.
i) 2 copies of their online registration confirmation, printed in colour
ii) Four (4) coloured passport size photographs (red background) with their names at the back of the passport. The passport photograph must be the same with the one used for the online registration as photo ID.
iii) A biro
i) The Post UTME Screening Exercise will be Computer-Based.
- ii) Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadgets into the screening venue. Only JAMB calculators (or non-scientific calculators) may be allowed.
iii) Any UTME candidate who fails to produce himself/herself for the screening exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
We look forward to the cooperation and understanding of all candidates for a hitch-free admission exercise.
E. M. Ichendu, FNIM, FCAI
Registrar & Secretary to Council